UFC Jon Jones & Robert Whittaker, Dan Kelly !

GiRDS-

Collecting UFC Bobbleheads
Real Name
Aron
eBay User
Awesome experience at the Sydney Fitness Expo. Met a few of the most humble blokes that you will ever come across. and i got my Whittaker Event worn jersey personalised from the uriah hall fight in Melbourne. It's the only one he's ever given to the ufc to sell. I can't wait to get this piece framed.

IMG_7296.PNG

IMG_7307.PNG

IMG_7298.JPG

IMG_7300.JPG

Last edited:
I saw you getting the photo with Whittaker while I was in the line for Jon Jones. Was gonna give you some stick about last weeks supercoach score haha.

Gotta say Jones is by far the nicest celebrity/sports person I have ever met. Had a good chat with him about his podcast with Joe Rogan and about the upcoming fight with DC.

I saw you getting the photo with Whittaker while I was in the line for Jon Jones. Was gonna give you some stick about last weeks supercoach score haha.

Gotta say Jones is by far the nicest celebrity/sports person I have ever met. Had a good chat with him about his podcast with Joe Rogan and about the upcoming fight with DC.

haha i still cant get over that one point win. well played, you should've give me stick though that would've been funny/

and yeah totally agree he was awesome to have a chat too. caught him upstairs on the way to his seminar and he was happy to have a quick chat before it got underway.

top day all round. was bigger than i expected but go to do everything that i had hoped for.

Back
Top Bottom