John Ireland Caricature Trading Cards - The Eagle Has Landed!

Just got my hands on a full Signature set of these, and the online pics just don't do them justice. It's the combination of the colours, card thickness, artwork even and down to the pen used by Hadlee and Chappell to sign that really make them fantastic in your hands. Now the hunt begins to have the common set signed by some players.......

Great work Naz!

Just got my signature set and what a great set from the sigs to the colour you will go a long way to see a better set of cards and i urge everyone to support naz and buy a set you won't be dissapointed

Just got my signature set and what a great set from the sigs to the colour you will go a long way to see a better set of cards and i urge everyone to support naz and buy a set you won't be dissapointed

Just got my hands on a full Signature set of these, and the online pics just don't do them justice. It's the combination of the colours, card thickness, artwork even and down to the pen used by Hadlee and Chappell to sign that really make them fantastic in your hands. Now the hunt begins to have the common set signed by some players.......

Great work Naz!

Guys, thanks for the kind words. It means a lot to hear people saying good things about these cards without having to be ummm bribed or ummm coerced in any way :cautious: :whistle:

can't wait to get my sets!

Will sort payment out soon Naz...have a new car coming next week! When it rains it pours!

can't wait to get my sets!

Will sort payment out soon Naz...have a new car coming next week! When it rains it pours!

I know the feeling very well. I bought my wife a new car a week out from paying for the card project because I felt guilty holding her up on the car for the sake of my hobby :)

Don't stress about your cards though. They're not going anywhere and have been set aside for you, so take as long as you need :)

Thanks Naz,

I now have my sets of signed and standard cards, they were extremely well packaged and arrived safe and sound.
In hand they are sensational, the card quality is great, the caricatures are brilliant and the logo (Cow Corner) is superb and well thought out.
The signature cards are sharp and well positioned by 2 great legends of the game.
It has already been mentioned to get behind Naz and so we all should.
This is his first venture which will not disappoint the discerning collector.
Hopefully if we get behind Naz on this great set he will be encouraged to do another series.
Go Cow Corner you good thing. Love them Naz =D>

regards Russell :thumbsup:

Things have hit a bit of a lull, so could use some help selling a few more sets, especially with Christmas coming up.

So c'mon fellas ... if you have not already got a set ... buy one or two ... you won't regret it!

If you have bought a regular set, consider buying a signature set .... they are amazing!

If you are pineneedlebeetle ... channelling the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld .... NO MORE SETS FOR YOU!!

Haha Naz,
just arranged a trip to NZ for next year.
I am frantically trying to put a few pennies together for another set of sig cards because THEY ARE GREAT.
They would make a great christmas present because the quality is superb.

Just got back from the MCG for a work function.
Bonus was the cricket was on Vic vs SA, Mrs Pineneedlebeetle wasn't amused as she thought I had planned it. LOL :woot:

avagoodweekend

regards Russell :thumbsup:

I guess with any project of this type, there are bound to be a few disappointments along the way. A well known retailer of trading cards from the U.K. contacted me to buy 30 sets provided I could give them a decent discount. Naturally they want to be able to sell the product and make some money from it. Sadly, I have already cut my prices to the bone with these and could not give the type of discount they were after :(

The silver lining I guess is that at least they were interested in my product.

What a wonderful century by smith what a pleasure to watch hopefully this is the making of him has he has shown so much promise and is a excellent all round cricketer

I guess with any project of this type, there are bound to be a few disappointments along the way. A well known retailer of trading cards from the U.K. contacted me to buy 30 sets provided I could give them a decent discount. Naturally they want to be able to sell the product and make some money from it. Sadly, I have already cut my prices to the bone with these and could not give the type of discount they were after :(

The silver lining I guess is that at least they were interested in my product.
Keep heart mate they still may come back,you have a great product!!!
Cheers Craig

Have put together a set of Cow Corner cards featuring what well may be the last set of cards featuring the wonderful caricatures of John Ireland as he has called stumps on his career :) More details in the "For Sale" section :)

warriors1.jpg

warriors2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom