John Ireland Caricature Trading Cards - The Eagle Has Landed!

That's awesome Naz!
I see that Chappell and Hadlee donated their signing fees to their nominated charity. My hat goes off to them. What top blokes they are!
I'll say it again you couldn't have got 2 better cricket people to be involved with your first card set.

Hey Naz can I suggest something like Kick Starter to fund your next set (if you make another set). I've got a few mates that have made short movies using kick starter to fund them.

That's awesome Naz!
I see that Chappell and Hadlee donated their signing fees to their nominated charity. My hat goes off to them. What top blokes they are!
I'll say it again you couldn't have got 2 better cricket people to be involved with your first card set.

Definitely Top Shelf people. What an honour to be associated with them in this small way.

Just one question, what's this about this being my "first card set"? Don't you mean my "one and only - never again card set"? lol

Hey Naz can I suggest something like Kick Starter to fund your next set (if you make another set). I've got a few mates that have made short movies using kick starter to fund them.

I'm familiar with Kick Starter. Didn't feel comfortable with the thought of gambling with other people's money and being indebted to the kindness of strangers :) Not sure that there will be another set. John Ireland tells me this was his swan song :) I guess, the plan for now is to survive this first release. I'm very proud of the quality of what has been produced and quite optimistic about the sales, but lets face it, selling 1000 sets is never going to be an easy task :)

Got my two sets in the post today. They are brilliant cards I'm very impressed Naz. You have done an excellent job. Looking forward to seeing what the second sets involves??!!

As Mattya123456 says, you could not pick two better cricket people to do the signings. Two world renowned cricket legends.

hey naz i ordered a signed and unsigned do you want me to wait till the signed is ready to pay for both or do you want me to pay for the regular set now ?

hey naz i ordered a signed and unsigned do you want me to wait till the signed is ready to pay for both or do you want me to pay for the regular set now ?

Hi Andrew,

The signed sets shouldn't be too far away now, so I've been deliberately waiting on those to be sorted before asking for any payment. Is that okay?

Cheers,

Naz

Hi Naz,

If this is your last offering it would be a tragedy.
Indeed a gem of a set and can't wait to see them in hand.
Send me an invoice mate so I can pay and drool over them.
Best wishes fella

regards Russell :thumbsup:

chappell_signature_card.jpg

Last edited:
Overall, there have been a few minor hiccups with the Signature cards, which may impact a couple of you guys.

Chappell - 2 signatures have been ever so slightly smudged. 1 signature has been missed and needs to be resent for signing.

Hadlee - 2 signatures have been missed and need to be resent for signing.

I've decided to charge postage of $12 in postage for up to 2 sets (under 500gms). Tried to do it more economically but to my horror, inspite of a delivery instruction sticker "DO NOT SAFE DROP" on the Australia Post satchel, 1 of the 4 people I sent cards to had their parcel left behind a flower pot. I think it would be much safer to just pay the additonal $2.95 for signed postage. Better for everyone - especially Australia Post :(

For more than 2 sets, I think postage will be around $16 - but I'll have to confirm at the time of sending.

Will start getting in touch with people over the next few days.

Guys,

If you have ordered a set or two and I haven't been in touch, please drop me a reminder. If you have bought more than 2 sets, bear with me, I'll be confirming postage costs.

Cheers,

Naz

Back
Top Bottom