John Ireland Caricature Trading Cards - The Eagle Has Landed!

Just get a small satchel which are $8.25 and wrap the set in some bubble wrap (that might cost you $0.20 for each set). You should get it done for about $8.50.:thumbsup:

My biggest concern is the reliability of delivery. Are the satchels registered or just simply tracked like normal parcel post?

Also i will get this set advertised on asccmag tomorrow mate. And the magazine is currently at the printers so you also have the free plug in there mate.:thumbsup:

Bit of information guys.

According to my local Australia Post outlet, the satchels do not include signed delivery. Posties are allowed to drop the satchels off in a safe spot around the delivery location. One way to try and counter this is to have the post office add Delivery Instructions stickers placed on the satchels instructing the postie not to Drop the satchel off if no one is at home.

I did some testing on the laminate I have used and the best marker/pen to use for autographs appears to be a Staedtler permanent Lumocolor Fine point 318-9 (black) or 318-3 (blue).

The best mail option for overseas seems to be Pack & Track with 1 to 2 card sets costing between $16-$25 depending on the destination.

I just got my set today. These are beautiful cards in hand. Naz has done great on the print job also - it really does the set justice.

Im looking forward to seeing the signature cards in December.

If you dont have a set why not?!?!

I just got my set today. These are beautiful cards in hand. Naz has done great on the print job also - it really does the set justice.

Im looking forward to seeing the signature cards in December.

If you dont have a set why not?!?!

Glad you like the set Owen and thanks for the plug :)

How cool is this?

hadlee_signing.jpg

wow richard hadlee was my fav player growing up as a kid in christchurch even played cricket as a junior for the same club side which was lancaster park with the hadlee brothers training us sometimes,cant wait to get my hands on the sig set.
what a job Naz has done

wow richard hadlee was my fav player growing up as a kid in christchurch even played cricket as a junior for the same club side which was lancaster park with the hadlee brothers training us sometimes,cant wait to get my hands on the sig set.
what a job Naz has done

:) Hopefully won't keep you waiting too much longer.

Fantastic looking caricature set!

Nice touch with a pic of Hadlee signing and a table full of cards in front of him too.

Put me down for a set

Love the photo Naz. That's certainly one for your website. Can't wait to get my signed set.
Looks like he enjoys signing them too Which is great. What a legend

Already on my website and facebook page and every other place I could think of :) Not sure if Greg Chappell will also provide one or not, but I have asked the qeustion :)

Back
Top Bottom