Banned User
Real Name
Matt Gartside
eBay User
matt2009g
Hi everyone!

IMG_1492.JPG

IMG_1493.JPG

The time has come to put money into other areas of my collecting and consequently I am looking to sell my John Barnes card. I have searched high and low for a ball park figure but at this stage would be just happy to receive offers. Opinions and offers have varied and although I generally dislike "feel free to make an offer", in this case it might be an appropriate way of doing it?

Thanks all in advance

:)

Hi everyone!

IMG_1492.JPG

IMG_1493.JPG

The time has come to put money into other areas of my collecting and consequently I am looking to sell my John Barnes card. I have searched high and low for a ball park figure but at this stage would be just happy to receive offers. Opinions and offers have varied and although I generally dislike "feel free to make an offer", in this case it might be an appropriate way of doing it?

Thanks all in advance

Hi Matty, just stumbled across this and was wondering if you still had it or any others from the set.Thanks

Hi everyone!

IMG_1492.JPG

IMG_1493.JPG

Thanks all in advance

Hi.

How much are you looking for for this card?

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom