vivo87

Chasin' Chandler
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
tokes_2004
COMC User
vivo1987
Sorry to the few that have read this already but SPOILER ALERT...

Man, did anyone watch or see the gamecast his game against the Jazz????

Dirk had something like 29 points, 5 rebounds, 2 asissts, 1 block, what a massive game...ohh and by the way that was just the 4th qtr :eek: :lol: For the game he had 40 points (55% shooting), 11 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals, 5 blocks, 0 turnovers!!! He pulled out the victory in the end, Jazz where up 10 points with 5 mins to go aswell and won by 11! Crazy stuff! :D

Re: MAAAAASIVE 4th Qtr for DIRK!

the nowitzki pulls out a gem.

Re: Massive game! "SPOILER ALERT"

The title. It's best to write

Jazz vs Mavs Discussion *SPOILERS*

as the title and write what you want in the thread. That way if someone goes in and reads it's their own fault.

Its whats in the title NOT the thread as you would know. IF you don't want to know game results you can still skim the new posts and not be let on about game results. Those that don't want to know don't open threads about games or the basketball chat section.

I posted an Admin announcement only one day before the season started about this so people old and new would be aware.

Why don't we all have a cry together?

It was a mistake, no harm done so live and learn i say ;)

Because the cards are based on the sport and people actually care about the games. A lot of us watch the replays at night of our teams we follow or games we wish to see. Its an easy rule and we hate having to repeat ourselves each season.

Its no harm done when you aren't one of the ones that follow one of the two teams. I'm not burning the OP at the stake, we merely pointed out the rules once again for everyone's benefit. Mistakes are made and hopefully many members take note and don't ruin games for others on the site.

Because the cards are based on the sport and people actually care about the games. A lot of us watch the replays at night of our teams we follow or games we wish to see. Its an easy rule and we hate having to repeat ourselves each season.

Its no harm done when you aren't one of the ones that follow one of the two teams. I'm not burning the OP at the stake, we merely pointed out the rules once again for everyone's benefit. Mistakes are made and hopefully many members take note and don't ruin games for others on the site.

Yeah i getcha point, only 1 member who was interested saw this and voiced it and was taken down and was only up for like 10 mins total. But if they were to click onto ESPN.com in the NBA section (front page, top story)or NBA.com they would see it for sure...but all that aside, my bad and I wont be doing that again :)

Thats fair enough but there are plenty of games on through the year i just don't think its the end of the world thats all (atleast most you guys have your teams games on TV :(). I love watching replays as much as the next guy and while its a little dissapointing to hear the results im sure any true fans will still watch the replay and enjoy it just as much in the end :)

The lessons been learnt so i'll leave it at that ;)

If Locky didn't want to know the game result he wouldn't be going to ESPN or NBA.com though. No worries, lesson learnt and like I said I hope others take note.

Back
Top Bottom