Jason Kidd Triple Double Watch

great link billy, here are some great ones!!

1986 - Alvin Robertson - 34 points - 10 rebounds - 10 assists - 7 steals
1986 - Mark Eaton - 15 points - 20 rebounds - 12 blocks

I find it remarkable that Robertson got 10 rebounds & assists when he was a swingman and his job was neither to specialize in rebounding the ball or distributing. The 7 steals, if anyone remembers Robertson was a given :p

Mark Eaton.. just crazy with those 12 blocks.

Another triple double for Kidd today in a 100-86 win over cross-town rivals the New York Knicks.

Kidd finished with 13 points, 14 rebounds and 11 assists on 5/12 shooting and with 5 offensive rebounds.

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J.(AP) Jason Kidd's 87th triple-double led the New Jersey Nets to a 100-86 win over New York on Friday night that eliminated the Knicks from the playoff race.

Kidd had 13 points, 14 rebounds and 11 assists for his 12th triple-double this season. Kidd was the catalyst in the run at the start of the third quarter that carried the Nets to their seventh win in the last 10 games and moved them close to clinching a playoff spot.

He completed the triple-double with an assist on Bostjan Nachbar's 3-pointer with just over 2 minutes remaining in the third period, giving the Nets a 79-64 lead.

Vince Carter had 25 points for the Nets, while Richard Jefferson had 24, Mikki Moore and Nachbar each had 13.

some very interesteing stats there...a few eye openers.

who the hell was fat lever? he had more TDs than players like Kobe and garnett have had in their career so far!

and interesting to see hoe underrated a player like chris webber was, hes had many more TDs than players like kobe and garnett. and ol shimmy shimmy walker has had as many as Kobe! :shock:

some very interesteing stats there...a few eye openers.

who the hell was fat lever? he had more TDs than players like Kobe and garnett have had in their career so far!

and interesting to see hoe underrated a player like chris webber was, hes had many more TDs than players like kobe and garnett. and ol shimmy shimmy walker has had as many as Kobe! :shock:

Are you serious about Fat Lever?!? :shock: I thought you were an old school fan...

no but Fat Lever was a GOOD player back in the day....he came as close to averaging a TD for a season as anyone since Oscar

18.9/8.9/8.0 in 86/87 and 19.8/9.3/7.9 in 88/89 :)

he was like Kidd, before kidd was kidd :p lol

... and the scary thought is how many TD's Kidd didn't reach because of how poorly he shot. ie, for today 5pts (.125)/ 11Reb/ 11ast - and their have been heaps more this year too.

Had him in one of my Fantasy Teams, and in the Final, he was my 2nd leading rebounder behind Dwighty.

Impressive triple double for J-Kidd today.. already complete TD in mid third quarter.. :D

Truly an amazing player.... :thumbsup: 5 mins to go, 16 points, 15 boards and 18 dimes.. 2 stl, 1 blk..

total rebound is more than mikki moore, rj24, vince cater and j. collins total combined (9)...

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Yes.. 2-1.. NJN lead...

I really like to see competitive matchup this one.. Looks like Nets' play-offs experiences will be advantage.. both sides have strong players and it's too bad one of them will go home.. :(

I just read that these ones don't count towards his total but to his overall off-season total of which he has 10. He snapped a tie with Wilt Chamberlain and moved within one of Larry Bird for second on the career postseason triple-doubles list. He is still 20 behind Magic Johnson, the career leader.

It's still massive though, he almost had a 20-20-20!

Back
Top Bottom