James Ennis NT or Immac Logoman

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
If anyone can help please lmk. Any FB users that may know where I can find one please also lmk although I may need more help as I don't use FB lol. Would love to complete 5/5 of either or both I currently have 4 of each.

The immaculate is in someones FULL set of the /5 logoman. Ive seen it on facebook. Crazy set to have. So I spose u have Zero to no chance of getting that one sorry.

The immaculate is in someones FULL set of the /5 logoman. Ive seen it on facebook. Crazy set to have. So I spose u have Zero to no chance of getting that one sorry.
Haha I never expected to get all 5 of NT or Immac...good to know it's been pulled.
Pretty impressive if someone has all the logomen from that set though

Yeah it was a very impressive set to see. Upsetting at the same time as I wanted one of the Ennis cards!

NT still a chance for you though because I haven't seen the other one out there anywhere....

Yeah it was a very impressive set to see. Upsetting at the same time as I wanted one of the Ennis cards!

NT still a chance for you though because I haven't seen the other one out there anywhere....
A fellow Ennis collector?

Back
Top Bottom