No longer collecting
Real Name
Ant
eBay User
ant2435
COMC User
awoj21
Hey all

Been thinking of selling the Mashburn PC for awhile now. Plenty patches, autos, low numbered and 1/1's, too much to scan quickly.

I would prefer to sell the entire PC together so any genuine interest, please let me know.

Cheers
Ant

1/1’s

29CF335C-039D-4F91-88C9-E3ACB44355E3.jpeg
84C70F1C-146B-489B-BB10-F2654D8E95B8.jpeg
EB64EEE1-371B-4DAC-A68B-C92F93775DAB.jpeg
ECFA569B-FAFA-42C4-BA28-5A7B1CC3F272.jpeg
6E158208-8630-4997-8871-F26173F34A9A.jpeg
3ABE5752-1110-4191-99DE-741DB6729517.jpeg

Childhood drool is flowing from the side of my mouth. I loved Mash & PC's him as a kid & still even though I PC Wiggins only now Mash still has a place in my heart to where I'd break my rule & buy non-Wiggins. But there's no way i could buy the whole PC. There's about a dozen I'm interested in, but understand you wanna sell as a whole plus I dunno prices you'd want on for ex. the SP Home Court Signatures, the Panini Film Cell Signatures auto /249, the Immaculate Heat jersey patch auto, one of the UK Logo Signatures auto /40s, the two refractor of topps finest, the e-Topps 1/1 E-Convention one(my fav). That's the ones I'd go for 1st if I could even afford any of em not knowing the prices & all. If I could I'd but this whole collection then buy the wood & stain to custom make a display case to hold every last one of em in it plus all my Mash's from the 90s & the few I've picked up the past 5 yrs. Salute to you either way for such a PC of his its incredible just to look at. Kudos to you

Childhood drool is flowing from the side of my mouth. I loved Mash & PC's him as a kid & still even though I PC Wiggins only now Mash still has a place in my heart to where I'd break my rule & buy non-Wiggins. But there's no way i could buy the whole PC. There's about a dozen I'm interested in, but understand you wanna sell as a whole plus I dunno prices you'd want on for ex. the SP Home Court Signatures, the Panini Film Cell Signatures auto /249, the Immaculate Heat jersey patch auto, one of the UK Logo Signatures auto /40s, the two refractor of topps finest, the e-Topps 1/1 E-Convention one(my fav). That's the ones I'd go for 1st if I could even afford any of em not knowing the prices & all. If I could I'd but this whole collection then buy the wood & stain to custom make a display case to hold every last one of em in it plus all my Mash's from the 90s & the few I've picked up the past 5 yrs. Salute to you either way for such a PC of his its incredible just to look at. Kudos to you
Thanks mate! Still hoping to sell as a lot but will yell out if I break it up

Back
Top Bottom