I've got a big box!

Essellohbeebeewhy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
Just got this in just now at work!! love work maildays.....something different than your standard mailday fare (not as good as the USPS envelope i received though!) this will go down as another classic slobby mailday!!:p

Ooooooh what do you think it could be :D

DSC01148.JPG

Yeaha!!!! 2 65mm folders for my pippens!!:lol: :lol:

DSC01149.JPG

DSC01148.JPG

DSC01149.JPG

Nice box slobby :blink:
How much did the folders set you back? I need a couple myself.

i could only get the largest ones through corporate express....$17.50 each mind you! The last 65mm folder i brought was $15 and that was 5 years ago so the price hasnt jumped dramatically. you can only get 50mm from officeworks and big W....65mm is the largest you can get im told.

Im still trying to find those nice blue fake leather 65mm ones. Been looking for atleast a month and can't find them anywhere.

Im still trying to find those nice blue fake leather 65mm ones. Been looking for atleast a month and can't find them anywhere.

mate ive got a sh!t load of 90's cards in those types of folders...if you really want them, ill take a pic and send em to you and if you want em just pay for the postage and ill send em out....im pretty sure they are 65mm

That'd be great man, are they the ones with "Basketball collectors trading cards" writen on them with like a white border around the front?

Wouldn't it be easier (and cheaper) just buying them from Office Works or somewhere like that instead of getting them shipped to you?

I'm guessing they might have been a "work related" purchase:)

hahahaha nup i tried that but they wouldnt let me! office works only stocks the 50mm folder. 65mm is the largest you can go and corporate express was the only place that stocked them. ill just claim it on tax anyway:D

Back
Top Bottom