Ive been gone a loooong time!

snooper1304

Banned User
Real Name
daniel
Wow, just logged on and good to see same names from years ago!

I stopped buying cards after comc started charging extra for mailbox, and finally, after literally years, i forgot i had 150 hall of fame autos in my comc inventory.
Just paid $80US shipping, kinda excited to see them all in person.

Im sure the buzz will hit when they arrive to start chasing some hofs i would need. Especially latest inductees.

Off memory i had over 200 different inductee autos, and was at the point where finding rare ones was impossible. But im sure there a good bunch of new ones i can get easy.

If anyone has recent hof auto cards released in the last couple years, give me some eye candy!

Anyway, just wanted to say hi! And ill put up mail day pics when they come

😊

Will do mate!
Youve been killing it, looking at your feedback score, im sure when i was around you were on like 100 hahahaa

Haha! it's been a bit quieter the past few years, I'm sure I had a 100 MONTH at one stage, felt like I was always at the post office and scanning cards! Good fun though!

You got the express rushed option from COMC did you? I did a shipment recently and it was 8 days to process/pack and 8 days to arrive I think, on the priority option which was $47 and enough expense at the time for me!

You got the express rushed option from COMC did you? I did a shipment recently and it was 8 days to process/pack and 8 days to arrive I think, on the priority option which was $47 and enough expense at the time for me!

No, the bastards charged me $81US as the cheapest option. 1-2 months shipping time.

They wanted i think $120US for the 2nd fastest which quotes 1 month waiting.

The fast express options were around $200US

😑🔫

No, the bastards charged me $81US as the cheapest option. 1-2 months shipping time.

They wanted i think $120US for the 2nd fastest which quotes 1 month waiting.

The fast express options were around $200US

😑🔫

That’s so weird cause I had 100 cards sent back. Wasn’t worth me paying the extra 20 or 40 to upgrade to just get a faster pack time and day or 2 faster shipping. Wonder why yours was so differently costed?

That’s so weird cause I had 100 cards sent back. Wasn’t worth me paying the extra 20 or 40 to upgrade to just get a faster pack time and day or 2 faster shipping. Wonder why yours was so differently costed?

Screenshot_20180920-210145_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom