It's Time - UFC auto sale rare stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets59

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Freddy
Hello all, long time no chat. Ive only just come out of hibernation after watching Shogun getting clocked :(

Oh well. Hope you've all been well. I'm Having a mass sale. This is the first part;

Check my ebay link. Rare 2010 Bloodlines autos numbered /25 of BJ Penn, Forrest, Vladimir and Lyoto.

Rare nick diaz cards, 2010 Knocout base autos /188 including cain, frankie, dos santos, vitor and heaps more.

Ill combine shipping. And check that ebay link reguarly or subscribe to my store as Ill be listing a heap more autos in the coming days, rare red autos and other gems. Good stuff, all priced to sell.

Be sure to scroll all the way through my listings as there is a heap of punk/metal CDs listed in between the ufc stuff.

Last edited:
Added more cards. Added the near set of premium piece autos from 2010 KO. All the top dogs, Anderson Silva, Wanderlei Silva, Liddell, Couture, Jones, Lesnar Cain, etc etc. The near full set, only missing little Nog and Bader. Also addedd blackbelt book card, and other stuff. Just search UFC in my store and they will all pop up.

Hey Glenn, nah just a bit of a tidy up mate, a lot of my stuff will be sticking with me. All my Shoguns will remain, I dont think I could ever let that go. As well as my Leben collection and a few other favourite sets and bits and pieces.
Just clearing out the unwanted stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom