It's good to be here

la iph

OzCardTrader
Real Name
OUAMARI
Heya all my OCT Friends !!!

Back and stronger ! I'm happy to show you the last cards i enter in my PC sorry to have take this long time off but i was a little sick but now i'm again in the road :kick:

So here we go :

/499

/349

/299

/100

/99

/49

/25

/25

/5

/199

/99

/299

/249

/199

/199

/99

/25

/50

/25

/25

/25

/25

/99

/5

/21

/1

I know there is here a lot of awesome members always happy and ready to help me and my kids and would with all my heart say a big thanks to them and to all will help in the future.

Best wishes from France OCT community and wish plenty of joy ( and wondeful gifts too ) for all in this Christmas time.

Talk you soon
;)
tiphaine

Wow some amazing cards in there, Glad to hear you are better. hope you and the kids have a great Christmas.

Wow some amazing cards in there, Glad to hear you are better. hope you and the kids have a great Christmas.

Huge thanks Antony, wish the best for you and your family.

Hey there my friend! Awesome stuff like always!

-Brandon

Thanks a lot my American friend !!!!

Plenty of awesome stuff there and heaps of nice patches! Congrats on the Lopez 1/1 as well :)

Thanks you Benn, i love so much the black gold in hand it's an amazing card !

And the patches it's my addiction lol but for the moment i've got none of Aminu in NOLA Uni .

Absolutely beautiful collection of cards, some of those patches are just amazing.

Have a great Xmas

Thanks guys :) Oh yeah these Hornets patch are beautiful now i'm waiting to see pélicans patch.

And can't wait for the return of the Charlotte Hornets :kick:

Thanks a lot for all your nice messages that's touch me a lot ;)

wow sweet 1/1 i didnt see that until i looked again!!!!! and that patch is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow sweet 1/1 i didnt see that until i looked again!!!!! and that patch is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks my Friend !!!!! I will have an other 1/1 too show soon :whistle:

Can't wait to received your packages Kris, i check the box letter each days with a big hope .
Maybe tomorrow :)

Back
Top Bottom