It's a Major Block Party! Bol, Dream, Ibaka, D.Jordan, Big Diesel

Aronzo33

Miami Heat Fan. Zo and Birdman
Real Name
Aaron
COMC User
MiamiHeatFanatic
Hey guys,

Haven't done a mailday with the Big Boys Down Low since last year, many of these are from late last year to this year, been too busy to post. Got a few of my first 1 of 1's, there's one at the very end :D

Let's start with the Bol, the swat blocking 7'7" from Sudan.

24/25
DSC00797.JPG

Bol's autos are super rare.
DSC01070.JPG

Love everything about this card, the design, action image but especially the number 1/25 and the juicy patch!
DSC05681.JPG

And now for a bunch of low numbered patches and autos of Ibaka (I-Blocka!). Putting up some decent numbers with OKC: 12.8ppg, 7rpg, 2.1bpg (4th) in 33 minutes per game.

DSC04860.JPG
DSC00803.JPG
DSC05714.JPG
DSC05716.JPG
DSC00807.JPG
DSC00810.JPG
DSC00813.JPG

DSC04856.JPG
DSC05711.JPG

I love this card! Not quite a logoman but the next best thing!
DSC00806.JPG

Ok and now for the super high flying Clippers man in the middle DeAndre Jordan! Averaging this season 12.1ppg, 14.1rpg (2nd), 2.3bpg (2nd) in 34 minutes per game. Just wish he'd do something about his free throws, he would be a super centre if only he takes his FT's seriously. Not many tags around for DeAndre was happy to nab this.
DSC06338.JPG
DSC00737.JPG

Crazy patchy goodness!
DSC04858.JPG

What were the odds of me landing a DeAndre Jordan version of this card and there's only TWO worldwide! The only thing that would make me happier is if I could land a Birdman version!
DSC00736.JPG

My First ever 1 of 1...

Had to be a good one...

DSC00728.JPG

Big Shaq Daddy 1 of 1 Panini Noir tag :D
Can anyone tell me what the tag is? It looks like 91? But from what part of the jersey/tag?
DSC00726.JPG

Cheers for stopping by! :)

Last edited:
Those Imac are AWESOME!!

And tags........and 1/1........speechless!!!!

Those Imac are AWESOME!!

And tags........and 1/1........speechless!!!!

Cheers Ersk. Those Immac tags are crazy rare just so happens that both popped up around the same time and thankfully the two sellers were willing to work with me with the price. And that 1/1 I think I got lucky, nabbed it cheaper than what I thought it would go for. Lucky for me :kick:

Boom!!!

All amazing cards, but the Hakeem & Shaq Daddy definitely standout for me

Congrats man!

Thanks Matt! I love those two cards, but my two fave out of the lot have to be the Ibaka and DeAndre Immac 2/2 tags. Havn't had any luck with logomans so this is the closest I have gotten so I'm pretty stoked!

Gotta say that I'm extremely envious of those DeAndre's :hearts:, bloody nice cards you have there! I've actually never seen a Noir 1/1 either, I didn't even think they existed so that Shaq is killer! :kick:

Gotta say that I'm extremely envious of those DeAndre's :hearts:, bloody nice cards you have there! I've actually never seen a Noir 1/1 either, I didn't even think they existed so that Shaq is killer! :kick:

Hey Liam, I love DeAndre's game, I'd love to see him in a Heat uniform haha maybe we can do a trade for Whiteside and DeAndre :D when I saw the Shaq 1/1 I was like nah there's no way I'm going to win this, there are crazy Shaq collectors out there that would kill to get it...apparently not, win for me! hehe nah I got lucky :) How's your DeAndre collection?

Big boys and an even bigger mailday! Need to get myself some Bol - haven;t seen too many autos with the full first namem normally it;s just capitals as in M BOL. Sweet Philly patches though - love it!

Hey Liam, I love DeAndre's game, I'd love to see him in a Heat uniform haha maybe we can do a trade for Whiteside and DeAndre :D when I saw the Shaq 1/1 I was like nah there's no way I'm going to win this, there are crazy Shaq collectors out there that would kill to get it...apparently not, win for me! hehe nah I got lucky :) How's your DeAndre collection?
I'd go Whiteside and Winslow for DeAndre and Mbah a Moute hahaha. Your DeAndre collection looks like a high fashion Paris catwalk and mine looks like a cougar's night out :blink:

Big boys and an even bigger mailday! Need to get myself some Bol - haven;t seen too many autos with the full first namem normally it;s just capitals as in M BOL. Sweet Philly patches though - love it!

Your right Dwayne I haven't seen any Manute Bols full signature until this one popped up. Never got to see any games with Bol, sure would have been interesting though!

I'd go Whiteside and Winslow for DeAndre and Mbah a Moute hahaha. Your DeAndre collection looks like a high fashion Paris catwalk and mine looks like a cougar's night out :blink:

Haha you can keep Mbah Moute but throw in Blake Griffin and you got yourself a trade :lol: the problem is there's hardly any premium stuff of DeAndre around. I'll send you a link of my DeAndre collection it's not big but quality stuff. Ps nothing wrong with Cougars :p

Your right Dwayne I haven't seen any Manute Bols full signature until this one popped up. Never got to see any games with Bol, sure would have been interesting though!

Barkely says he was the best defensive player of all time because he stopped the offense on both ends of the court! lol The guy averaged about as many blocks as points. Look up the highlight against the Suns when he goes 3 point crazy...

Back
Top Bottom