Is this dude a tool or what???

Item has now ended!!!!!

Job well done! haha

and for those that missed it..... this is the card that was available

Scan0114.jpg

and the original....

iguoultipatchauto.jpg

i just got a message from the seller saying he purchased it today along with a few other cards!!! So maybe the dude he bought them off has been making the fakes!

It would be good if we knew who that was! Try and fish for info rhys! Might lead to another ebayer to avoid!

It'd be a great show for Pay-TV...you could also include box breaks...if "Good Game" gets a run on the ABC, I don't see why card collecting couldn't get a gig!!:thumbsup::cool:

hahaha! yeah that would be sick!!!

I'm starting up some stuff on youtube, so who knows???

maybe someone will like what they see and offer something! hahahahaha!

*wakes up*

It'd be a great show for Pay-TV...you could also include box breaks...if "Good Game" gets a run on the ABC, I don't see why card collecting couldn't get a gig!!:thumbsup::cool:

I think that the video games industry and card collecting industries are absolute worlds apart. Video games are a multi billion dollar per annum venture, and they touch a fair few more people than cards do. Maybe a run on Channel 31?

Having said that, Rhys would give the Good Game hosts a run for their money for pure entertainment value! I still gets the giggles when I hear the song that Rhys parodied on the radio...

I think that the video games industry and card collecting industries are absolute worlds apart. Video games are a multi billion dollar per annum venture, and they touch a fair few more people than cards do. Maybe a run on Channel 31?

Having said that, Rhys would give the Good Game hosts a run for their money for pure entertainment value! I still gets the giggles when I hear the song that Rhys parodied on the radio...

Channel 31 isn't such a bad idea (not sure if it goes to any other states tho). Got some makes who are working on a show (completely uncard related) that they are trying to get 31 to pick up and 31 seems pretty keen.

Back
Top Bottom