Is this card real

Mate, I collected that series and I have never seen them before. It looks pretty dodgy to me. The person who sold it probably got it personally signed and then wrote the limited # on it themselves. I could be wrong though.

I would like to see the redemption card before I believed it was legit.:v:

Looks real to me. There were a thosand of each of the gold cards signed. You can tell a real one because the gold foild is actually printed on overtop of the signature. I worked in a cardshop when these were around and plenty of them came through.

Edit: there was no redemption they were actually found in packets from what I remember.

Looks real to me. There were a thosand of each of the gold cards signed. You can tell a real one because the gold foild is actually printed on overtop of the signature. I worked in a cardshop when these were around and plenty of them came through.

Edit: there was no redemption they were actually found in packets from what I remember.

Yes, you are right. As you say, they were found in packets not by redemption.

Yes they are real, I had gold card number 5 signed, Yes they came in packs and no there was no redemption cards. Very very hard set to come by,

Back
Top Bottom