Is this an authentic Michael Jordan auto?

TheCardMan

Cardboard addicted
Real Name
Scully
eBay User
pu183
Hey guys,

Wondering if I can pick your brains as to whether you think this is authentic? Have the opportunity to buy this one. It has COA but it's not from a reputable source like PSA or Mears.

MJ auto.jpg

Thanks in advance!

I would be highly surprised if that is a real Jordan auto.

From memory operation Bullpen stated that something like 95% of Jordan autos in the marketplace were fake.

I even saw yesterday that Chris Carlin from UD, his brother bought a Jordan auto at a garage sale and Chris had to tell him it was a fake.

I would only ever trust an UDA auto from Jordan or an Upper Deck pack issued or camp signed card.

Is it true that if you sign up for a Michael Jordan basketball camp you get a signed card as part of the package? Does he still have camps.

Is it true that if you sign up for a Michael Jordan basketball camp you get a signed card as part of the package? Does he still have camps.

Yes, if you paid to attend the camp you could get something signed and verified by UDA. He no longer does these camps any more though!

I remember reading somewhere people would pay complete strangers the $750 fee to attend the camp and hand over the card at the end of the camp! Lol

Back
Top Bottom