Is James Ennis NBA Career over??

yep off to Europe i reckon. I doubt he will return to the Wildcats with Prather doing so well. Maybe to the 36ers as Ere is terrible? I doubt the 36ers have enough coin after getting Randle in maybe?

@No1CavsFan Yeah it was a dumb $h!t trade, I am sure they could have found another club to take him as they (Griz) only wanted Chalmers.
@wasportsfan1 yup for me that's a bright side I spose but still the overriding thing for me as a fan of his, is that he never got a real opportunity. His game off the bench for Miami last season was more than good enough for a smaller club. Well, I am sure we'll hear of him again somewhere / sometime.

Exactly. And now he's a D-Leaguer. Hopefully someone picks up him and Jimmer Fredette (Gets 37 points in his first D-League game after dumped by Spurs)

Just an FYI, he is still contracted to the Grizzlies. Every team sends their fringe guys to the D league to play rather then send at the end of the bench and not play at all. If one of the guys on the team goes down with injury then he will be called back.

Just an FYI, he is still contracted to the Grizzlies. Every team sends their fringe guys to the D league to play rather then send at the end of the bench and not play at all. If one of the guys on the team goes down with injury then he will be called back.
I know that, but why him instead of Jarrell Martin or some other rookie who'll never be much worth to them?

Yeah i am aware of that same as Dinwiddie,Smart and a few other young guys. Still a dumb move if they (Griz) aren't gonna use him. But i guess it gives him match fitness and hopefully peaks the interest of another club or make Griz realise he's actually a reasonable player if given more than 2 mins every 4th game. There's still hope, Vince needs to hang em up (as does KG while on that tangent) ZBo is a Kfc franchise ownership offer away too. Lol

Last edited:
Our man Ennis deserves better! can def be a rotation player on a bunch of teams in the NBA!

So James get's recalled to Griz line up v PHX after drilling D-League for one match, sat on the bench - DNP Coaches Decision. 0 minutes
What is the thought process?? "Jeez, he's actually half decent - better not let anyone else see...but we won't use him" I guess at least he's getting paid, however I am sure he'd wanna be on the court big time. In other news, a new Ennis mailday coming up after work today WA time

James has now been waived by Memphis....so the question is, who's gonna take him next? Apparently there's some conditions on who can take him in terms of cap etc
The guy just cannot get a break.

Back
Top Bottom