Iron Man 2 & Star Wars Galaxy 5 Box Break.

Well first box i got came with a full set....the second came with nothing close to it.

So on that basis can't say really.

Nice work on picking the boxes up!

Was contemplating getting a case of 8 boxes from USA....stupid dollar hasn't strengthen yet though!

Was contemplating getting a case of 8 boxes from USA....stupid dollar hasn't strengthen yet though!

I might go halves with you in a case, or even we could do a case share here and get some others interested. Could be some fun!

have you seen this sketch ?
STAR WARS GALAXY 5 VADER RETURN SKETCH CARD SEAN PENCE - eBay (item 190403871825 end time Jun-16-10 19:15:10 PDT)

$760 with a day to go. It's a nice looking card, but why is it fetching so much more than any other sketch ?

!BvUDuDg!2k~$(KGrHqYOKnEEvyFrzGsKBMEBfTjuYQ~~_35.JPG

Wow nice pickup - I was looking at the Vader cards and a few other autos. Not too fussed on the sticker autos though :( I'm sure if I had one in hand the story would change :)

Yeah $80 sounds about right - I got mine for $66 each plus shipping .. I will contact some places and see if they have any cases.

I might go halves with you in a case, or even we could do a case share here and get some others interested. Could be some fun!

have you seen this sketch ?
STAR WARS GALAXY 5 VADER RETURN SKETCH CARD SEAN PENCE - eBay (item 190403871825 end time Jun-16-10 19:15:10 PDT)

$760 with a day to go. It's a nice looking card, but why is it fetching so much more than any other sketch ?

I would be up for a box in a case share........I mean there is no more NRL this year so I gota do something...........lol

Lukegoldfoil.jpg
[/IMG]

these are what the foil cards look like..15 in a set...

Bronze, Silver and Gold.

Gold are numbered to 770 like this Skywalker

Yeah my first box i got the chewbacca gold as well.

I'll be down for 3 then mate.

Do you have a price yet? hit me up with a PM mate ;)

I am definately in for a box............don't really collect these but it is something different...once u have the details i will send the $$ straight away.

Dave

nice sketch mate..good find.

Not a huge Batman fan but....
Gave me a good idea for a commision sketch card though.

A Joker playing card sketch :)

Back
Top Bottom