SOLD/TRADED REMOVED

I hope you managed to jag a Mahomes in that 2017 stuff.
Don't even bloody ask.

You know what I got as my 3rd auto?
20210211_125422.jpg

400 points. I was devastated (years later obvs)

The empty box is still the most valuable thing I got. No Mahomes. Nada.

Bugger. I bought 2x 2017 Panini football Blaster boxes 8 months ago hoping to hit a Mahomes as it's quite a nice looking card. I got a Watson foilboard but no Patty.

The reward points are an abomination.

Good that you kept the box. I keep a few of the better ones if there's space.

Last edited:
Autos are pretty harsh in Prizm from my experience. I bought 3x 2018 boxes. One box had 150 pts and 2 shit autos. And the best auto out of 9 total was a TreQuan Smith Red Wave auto which I sold for $5 prior to prices going crazy. 2019 was even worse for autos although I did really well with the rookie parallels which imo are what you're after with this product. I hit a Kyler Murray Blue Wave /199 and a Daniel Jones Green something /175. Both boxes also had a base card of either Murray or Jones. The 3rd box was utter trash. I'd love to buy a 2020 box but I'm not parting with $1400. To be fair I haven't seen many breaks where at least 2 of the 3 big names didn't come out but it's still super risky and I couldn't cope if neither Burrow or Herbert were in there.

Bugger. I bought 2x 2017 Panini football Blaster boxes 8 months ago hoping to hit a Mahomes as it's quite a nice looking card. I got a Watson foilboard but no Patty.

The reward points are an abomination.

Good that you kept the box. I keep a few of the better ones if there's space.
Of all the 2017 stuff I got...not one Mahomes.

This was the "highlight"
20210211_133755.jpg

Autos are pretty harsh in Prizm from my experience. I bought 3x 2018 boxes. One box had 150 pts and 2 s*** autos. And the best auto out of 9 total was a TreQuan Smith Red Wave auto which I sold for $5 prior to prices going crazy. 2019 was even worse for autos although I did really well with the rookie parallels which imo are what you're after with this product. I hit a Kyler Murray Blue Wave /199 and a Daniel Jones Green something /175. Both boxes also had a base card of either Murray or Jones. The 3rd box was utter trash. I'd love to buy a 2020 box but I'm not parting with $1400. To be fair I haven't seen many breaks where at least 2 of the 3 big names didn't come out but it's still super risky and I couldn't cope if neither Burrow or Herbert were in there.

I got Herbert base and Burrow green that i will send off for grading. The cello boxes were quite good to me, but no autos or numbered cards is a bit harsh.

Maserati Mitch!

I will say this: They are beautiful looking cards - especially the scope parallels. But it's a risky bet. Hopefully you bought the box closer to release time and not yesterday.

Maserati Mitch!

I will say this: They are beautiful looking cards - especially the scope parallels. But it's a risky bet. Hopefully you bought the box closer to release time and not yesterday.

I paid $350 for the first cello box and I have one sitting here i paid $420 for, but I am not sure if ill open it.

Back
Top Bottom