IP Wantlist 1963 to 2018 (2008 Centenary Top 100 Added)

Hi Mark knights32 just put up some centenary ips ,
Hi mark just so u know Ian millward was coach of cows in 2008 not graham Murray just so u know not being smart just trying to help he's coaching with Illawarra cutters

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hi Mark,
Not sure if you're looking for any other 1979 cards but I have these from your list of Parra players. 107 Garry Dowling, 109 Graham Murray, 111 Ron Hilditch, 112 Robert Jay, 113 Mick Cronin, 114 Michael Pattison, 117 Peter Sterling. Would be looking for $4 each & say 2 for postage. Can email you some photos to check their condition, I currently have some on ebay if you wanted to check out my previous selling.
Cheers Daniel

Hi Mark,
Not sure if you're looking for any other 1979 cards but I have these from your list of Parra players. 107 Garry Dowling, 109 Graham Murray, 111 Ron Hilditch, 112 Robert Jay, 113 Mick Cronin, 114 Michael Pattison, 117 Peter Sterling. Would be looking for $4 each & say 2 for postage. Can email you some photos to check their condition, I currently have some on ebay if you wanted to check out my previous selling.
Cheers Daniel
Hi Daniel are these 1979 cards signed by the players I think that's what Mark is after ,
If they are signed what Roosters do you have signed,

Cheers Rob

Hi Mark,
Cheers Daniel

Sorry Mark, my mistake these cards are not signed

Back
Top Bottom