For Trade IP Signed 2012 NRL Dynasty cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLADE

G.C. Titans collector
Real Name
Dee
TRADE ONLY

I am looking for everything bar Eels, Rabbitohs, Panthers, Titans and Sea Eagles at this stage.

Here is what I have to trade.

BRONCOS
Josh Hoffman x 2
Sam Thaiday x 4
Ben Hannant x 2
Jack Reed x 2
Peter Wallace x 1
Gerard Beale x 3
Alex Glenn x 1
Ben Teo x 3

TITANS
Beau Champion x 1
Jamal Idris x 1
Luke Bailey x 1
Will Zillman x 1
David Mead x 1
Matt Srama x 3

RABBITOHS
Dylan Farrell x 2
Matt King x 1

i have some raiders , and will be getting more and a couple of broncos ( parker,hannet)and Chris Houston Knights. I would be intersted in 1 each of the rabbits cards for now and some titans later on

Hello Blade.
I expect in the next 2 weeks i can help you with roosters,bulldogs,tigers & Sharks because after the show in Parramatta i will be seeing theses team and i hope to have a delivery of bulldogs at the show.
Right now everyone is after broncos i cannot beleive it not only on ebay but also ringing me wanting more i will see what i can do to help you as i am about to run out of broncos cards from series 2.

Yeah I have bought off you in the past. We almost met at Crowne Plaza hotel but you left just before I arrived apparently. I think it was when the Tigers were in town

after last nights game i have a heap of roosters to trade and eels. also should have penrith and raiders after today

Raiders I need Glenn Buttriss, Terry Campese, Blake ferguson
Panthers I need all
Roosters I need all
Parramatta I need Jarryd Hayne just in case he doesn't comeup next weekend
Souths I need Greg Inglis

i can help with fat head fergo.. panthers and roosters... will set one of each aside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom