Introduction

whereiswally78

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
whereiswally78
Hey Everyone,

Been a collector right through my teenage years; stopped for about 15 years and now just getting back into it. Stumbled upon this site recently. Been buying a few boxes of ebay over the last couple of months. If anyone has advice about traps and problems it would be much appreciated. Collecting Phoenix Suns cards (Amare, Nash, Marion; in that order). Can someone fill me in as to what happens on this site?? Anyone from WA into the hobby on here??

Cheers guys.

Hey mate...welcome to the site.

There are people from all around Oz on this site and some of our most regular members are from WA!!

In regards to what happens on the site.....pretty uch everything. You can share your maildays (cards you have purchased or pulled) or do live box breaks (when you buy new boxes). Other than that it is just a whole heap of talking on just about any topic you want!! Oh and of course trading!!!

There are a few member on here who collect phoenix so you may be able to pick up some trades from them!!

Anyway...there are plenty of helpful people on here....so if you need any help just ask!!
Cheers
Ben

welcome mate, this thread belongs in the New members intros forum.....

besides that I am sure you will find stacks of suns cards on this site... always good to see new faces! We trade and sell cards, discuss basketball... heck we do just about everything.... we just come together as a group of people that love the hobby..... and there's a few WA members too...

I'm a Tassie T-Wolves fan ;)

enjoy your time here :D

My man, another phoenix fan on ozcards! welcome to ozcards mate, ive got plenty of phoenix stuff if your interested.

Welcome aboard! Another Phoenix fan!

There are quite a few Suns fans here (I'm a Nash fan), along with lots of the other great members.

Hope you find some nice cards here!

Cheers
Matt

welcome mate me and iluvrefractors r from w.a and i'm sure many others are 2 hope u can add to your collection from here , happy tradin

hi
welcome to the forum,hope ya have a great time on here :)

G'day mate,Welcome to the forum.Hope you enjoy your time here.

welcome mate.. there are quite a few people from WA on here! There are a couple of shops from what I hear over there as well... justdabestcards has a shop so chase him up :)

welcome to the forum..
i have seen alot of WA friends here..
i am sure u will get alot of cards ur looking for.

hope to trade with u one way or anther...
quite a great number of phoenix suns members here.

cheers

Welcome mate! Geez, us west aussies are taking over the world I tell you! First the Eagles, now the Wildcats! :D

The old site used to have a list where you could sort members out from state. It would be interesting to see the stats for this now, I can't find an option here? Mods, hint, hint! :D

Back
Top Bottom