graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
I thought I would take the chance to welcome a new mod to the OzCardTrader team ...

Billyhoyle

Welcome to the team Cocky and looking forward to you taking over the midnight to 6am graveyard shift here :whistle::whistle:

ps your first lot of Annual Leave has been approved and see you back here in two weeks!

I didn't see the job advertised anywhere.....???:cry::cry:

Well done Billy another great member and a solid addition to the mod team:thumbsup:

I guess I'll just keep waiting for my call up to the "Big Show".....surely I'm ahead of Slobby on the list???;)

i was backing slobbythegreat to be our next mod. all hail the mighty slobby :worthy:.

Thank god for that....a teacher among the ranks....good to see he immediately applied for holidays!!!

Congrats Billy H - a worthy choice......how'd Slobby's interview for the position go??

WTF!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

i feel this is a social injustice and a direct insult to my character and worth to this very site. i provide quality and informative information to all members and fell that my time as mod should have been next! no disprespect to the awesome member billyhoyle however his name isnt billythegreat is it! NO! there is only one and it should be I who leads ozct to the future! this is a travesty!! the purest example of the glass ceiling at its finest, its also racial vilification not to mention ethnic cleansing in its purest form..the peoples mod is needed and needed by the people!!!:D

this will not hamper my quest....you have not hear the last from the great one!:blink:

This may happen as well slobby ...

flying_pigs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom