Interesting stats..

Real Name
Craig
eBay User
White_Chocolate_55
As I was going through the stats for this round/season totals, I came across this..

Tell me, isn't Ling a tagging midfielder, and this Cloke the next big thing at Collingwood, let alone one of their major forwards they keep talking up?

what the.jpg

cloke is one of the worst kicks ive seen for a forward in a long time. hes a decent kick from 40-50m, if hes 10m out no angle, he'll spray it though. ugly to watch. decent pair of hands, but a lot of improvement to do.

im not gonna pretend i know much about him, though the times ive seen him he's been terrible.. though rocca isnt much better.. don't the pies have coaches for straight kicking drills? seriously, to be a forward and have as many goals as ling there's something wrong..

he's 17 goals 25 points.. ouch
roccas is 25 goals 25 points

Cloke reminds me a lot of Warren Tredrea when he was younger with his kicking. Tredrea would kick all the hard ones and miss the easy ones. They breed them well at Collingwood though Rocca, Cloke and Tarrant are all big tall forwards who have big let downs with kicking. On the other hand I'll stick up for the pies crumbers like Leon Neon and Didak who are huge opportunists and very accurate at goal.

If you watch the Cats games you will find that Cameron Ling this season has sometimes played out of the goalsquare...

Yes Travis Cloke has struggled in front of goal, but his season has been exceptional. His pair of hands are first class. Just remember he is only 22 or 23. Still plenty of time to develop.

and in Clokes defence, not like Jarryd Roughead is kicking much better... lol He's just had more opportunities so he has a few more goals but just as many points lol

Back
Top Bottom