UFC Interested in trying a MMA/UFC box - don't know which

Lazlow

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mat
eBay User
blackmetalfan666
Got back into sports cards this year but its entirely been about Hockey. However I'm a looooooooooooong time MMA fan and I notice that they're pretty prolific at releasing their own sets of trading cards.

So I'm interested in getting a box, preferably;

- plentiful with autos and memorabilia. I'm not against more high end products with smaller numbers of cards per box, as after 8 boxes of various UD Hockey sets I'm kinda over having a surplus of base cards I can't do a lot with.

- covers not just UFC but the whole Zuffa-verse. I've noticed the odd Strikeforce and Pride card being posted here, which I like as I'm a fan of the sport not just a league (though I still have a massive nostalgic soft spot for Pride)

So feel free to hit me with suggestions as I really don't know what's out there.

Hi Mat,

There are a few options ATM. The latest in MMA is Topps 2012 UFC Knockout. They are at about $190 per box.

Every box contains 2 Autographed Relics, 2 Autographs, and 4 Relics. There are 8 mini boxes per box. So you get a hit per mini-box and a numbered base parra.

There have been a few box breaks on OCT so check them out. I will be busting a case of these in about a week.

I think Knockout is the way to go.

Cheers

Cheers, just had a look had its definitely what I was talking about but damn, that's pricey. I'm looking to order more Panini Limited Hockey so I might grab a mini-box to two to round out the total to dip my toe.

2011 Leaf Metal MMA also caught my eye as well. Only 7 cards, all autos though, and its a bit softer on the wallet. But I saw a youtube break where he pulled a Mega Megu and it's certainly piqued my interest.

Back
Top Bottom