Inkworks, Where Are You????????

TheCardFrog

Non-Sports Cards
Real Name
Justin Gray
eBay User
TheCardFrog
Has anyone heard the rumors about Inkworks going under?

I heard that there last run of cards (The Spirit) killed them when the movie flopped thus leaving them with stock they couldnt sell.

I also heard they stopped redeeming the spirit autograph cards within the limit of the redemption card so they are now useless along with all previous released redemption cards that have not yet been redeemed.

Also Razor has release a new card set called "Ink Archive" each box has 5 packs and each pack has a magnetic one touch case with an Inkworks autograph card, are these the backstock autograph cards that they have stopped sending out? did they sell them all to Razor?

posted about this a while ago

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...ing-other-stuff/45582-inkworks-goooooone.html

such a shame, released some nice products. Ive got a whole bunch of master sets for some released. Was a few things that contributed to them going under.

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Has anyone heard the rumors about Inkworks going under?

I heard that there last run of cards (The Spirit) killed them when the movie flopped thus leaving them with stock they couldnt sell.

I also heard they stopped redeeming the spirit autograph cards within the limit of the redemption card so they are now useless along with all previous released redemption cards that have not yet been redeemed.

Also Razor has release a new card set called "Ink Archive" each box has 5 packs and each pack has a magnetic one touch case with an Inkworks autograph card, are these the backstock autograph cards that they have stopped sending out? did they sell them all to Razor?
all the leftover autos and stuff that wasnt released was sold to razor. been a few funny things happening with some of the rarer stuff being sold by a few of razors ebay ids

they were redeeming a few things for a while but anything old was not being honoured. Inkworks was always great with old redemptions :(. Used to love getting a few older boxes to bust for fun.

Sorry didnt see the other thread, I only found out after they didnt reply to my many emails about redeeming old redemption cards so when in search to see what was going on, then found Razor selling the autos in a new product.

I had my eye on 5 boxes of Witchblade and was just waiting on inkworks to reply saying they would redeem the autos since not long again they redeemed a case of Hellboy cards for me.

So does this mean when the word finally gets around that all the inkworks boxes on eBay will fall in price since they are useless now with 99% of the products having redemption cards?

Back
Top Bottom