Information: BGS Grading promotion for January

BGS

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dongwoon Lee
eBay User
dongwoon
Hello mates,
I am working for Beckett Media as an Asia/Pacific Manager, BGS grading.

I have collected cards for many years, I understand difficulties such as int'l shipping fee & risk, import tax for submitting cards to grading companies. Basically onsite grading in each countries will be a perfect solution. However, according to the current procedure all cards must be graded in Beckett office, US.

Please share your opinion on BGS grading and I will answer questions to the best of my ability.

When you mark "att. Dongwoon" at the top of printed form, you will be informed if there are any issues with your order. And you can connect with me directly and I will resolve it promptly. In every case, you don't need to send cards to me. Send cards to Beckett Office, US directly with printed submission form (available at my blog - bgsasia.wordpress.com).

Please send me PM conversation or email - [email protected] then I will send you a submission form with the special rate (specific rate can not be opened here..)

The code and rate are different with a promotion of Beckett.com and this offers much lower fee (30~40%, over 25 cards) per card.

(96~00 Fleer/Skybox Autographics of superstars may not be graded because of fakes from Fleer bankrupcy auntion..)

Thank you for your time!

Hi Lee,

As I said when I contacted you I wouldn't recommend Beckett to anyone anymore. I was going to be the Australian rep down here and had such a bad first experience and got jerked around from start to finish. All Beckett were interested in were the $$$ and not worried about the customers back home. I took cards half way across the world with me and had problems from Nationals onwards how can hobbyists trust sending their cards halfway across the globe.

I personally love the BGS slabs too which is a pity as you guys do a good graded product it's just everything else with your company that is bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom