INFO ON 2008 CENTENARY IMMORTAL SIGNATURE CARDS?

NRL FAN

Broncos4ever
Real Name
Katrina
I am wanting to start collecting these signature cards but I know nothing about them? Can anyone give me some info on these and which ones would sell from the most highest to lowest in price?

The 7 Signature Redemption Cards IMSC1/IMSC7
Will be the mot expensive. $500 to $1000
Then the 4 Prize Cards
Then Immortal Sketch Cards. (7)
Team of the Century Foil Signatures.(18)
Immortal Cards.(7)
Team Of The Century (18)
Past Heroes(32)
Holographic Club Logo Cards(16)

Thanks for your reply Dave but I am just wanting to know more about the signature cards from this set. For example I like the look of the Wally Lewis signature card as he is wearing his Qld jersey so I thought I would try and buy this item first. So would a fair price be $500 to $750 or higher? And in what order for all 7 Immortals from $1000 down to $500?

What the buy it know prices on ebay are for these cards are you can take 100 bucks off them and that is what you should be able to pick them up for. They do pop up now and then but it will be a long wait to complete this set. As most of us collectors are hanging on to the sets and redemption as this will be 1 of the most valuable sets to buy in the future

Thanks Moz for your feedback. On Ebay there always seems to be Bob Fulton signature cards but no Wally Lewis signature cards? Why is this so?

So i guess $899 is the going rate then as Gold Coast cards sold one last week for $850?

Thanks Moz for your feedback. On Ebay there always seems to be Bob Fulton signature cards but no Wally Lewis signature cards? Why is this so?
I guess that would be because wallys more popular and collectors hold on to his cards more so than the rest of the immortals.

Karina,

Also try Red Torana / FootyFun Addicts from this site. He had a few Immortal sigs a little while back. I am not sure if he still does but they were very reasonably priced.

Back
Top Bottom