Indiana Jones & Crystal Skull Case

smc2910

Banned User
Real Name
Shaun
eBay User
bigman710
Got a case pretty damn cheap.

Didnt snag the big triple auto that is out there still (maybe)

Not sure how many complete sets, maybe 7 or 8

1 Dud box (came with 3 parallels though)

1 Common Auto

A bunch of parallels

7 Sketches, only got 2 poo ones, others are ok. Love the Duron sketch (top middle) Wish it was colour.

Karen Allen

Tempted for another case, wait and c how my Heroes 2 and my X Files cases go first.

And Marvel Masterpeices 2 is tempting me aswell. Heaps of cool non sport releases just come out, wallet takes a pounding.

Dont know if i will get a chance, find the time or money to get back into Basketball/NRL this year.

Just thought I'd let you know, the triple Auto was pulled by a guy from the States recently. Just in case your next case was in hopes of maybe getting it. ;)

Got maybe 11 or 12 sets out of the boxes which was a surprise.

Can let a few go for free if anyone interested, just have to pay for postage.

Did it sell for the BIN or was there Best offer attached? I didn't see the actual listing prior to the sale, just read he'll listen to offers in his listing...

Sold for the 14K BIN, no lower offer value showing on the page.

Yeah i know $200 for postage, worth it though, prob comes with a secret service detail

it sold for the BIN, otherwise it would state that it sold for the best offer of....

I heard that he was expecting 12k+ for it so not really surprised that it went for 14k, i think it would have gone for more if he put it for 20k BIN and then offer best offers

Back
Top Bottom