In n Out collector

beeza

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Laszlo
Hi all,

Been on and off collecting over the years, mainly NBA stuff. Started in High School in the 90's as most did I assume whom were teenagers in the 90's watching NBA. I was a huge Glen Rice fan and Hornets of course. He had one of the sweetest shot motions from a big man. I remember jumping up n down in excitement when he won the '97 All Star MVP award. Great days those. Needless to say the only player I collect is him apart form the various sets I'm trying to put together.
Been lurking here on and off and decided to introduce myself finally.
I'm nowhere near as decorated as some of you from what I can see. Great to see the passion is still alive for this hobby.
I find myself coming and going from this hobby. I guess I get into it a bit when life allows it more so.
I'm not hugely active on forums typically, that goes for any forums in general.
I'll be sure to head out to any upcoming card shows that pop up every so often in Brisbane.
My collection is quite small I'd say, compared to a few of you from what I can see. Obviously this is due to me just coming and going from the hobby.
Lately I decided to get a little serious in trying to complete a few sets to get that sense of achievement that kind of goes along with seeing something finished.

I'll most likely be checking in to Sale/Trade section to pick up anything I fancy or for my set building/completions.

Cheers, Laz

Welcome! Great player to collect! I follow lots of player collectors on Instagram - Larry Johnson, Lebron, etc but I think there's a Glen Rice collector who posts new pickups and what they cost and they are bargains for how good they look and some great stuff out there you can get when you're not chasing Jordan, Magic etc! Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom