Immortal Card Show Pick Ups

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Hi everyone,

I popped out to see the regulars at the card show in Sydney today and came home with these 2 beauties!!

Image13.jpg

Image12.jpg

Not a bad price to meet a couple of immortals, get a signed photo and a picture for $25 each!

Cheers
Matt

I chose that Changa pic so I could get Big Artie to sign it as well.

Changa said to me when he was signing it.... I cant believe that was in 1975!!!!

ill upload my pics earlytommorow morning. nice pickups matt also i couldnt help ut laugh when norm provan got there he pretended to choke langlands. was dissapointing that they werent all there at the same time sort of did it in 1.5 hour shifts

Those are fantastic. Poor old Langlands and the white boots.

How many people show up to see these old footballers at these things, and what do they do when they're there? Just sign things, or Q+A as well?

That is a fantastic price...$25 for all time greats....check the prices in the USA for signings....we are lucky the auto market hasn't exploded here ....

These were some of my pickups

scan0019-1.jpg

Very happy with the 16 cards set of Dynamic Duos. Almost completed 2 more 1988 sets, and plugged a few extra holes in my PC. Unfortunately in my haste this morning, forgot a few other cards I could have got signed.

Funnily, knowing these guys will struggle with my wog name (after all they are footballers, and geriatric ones at that), I spelt it out for them. STILL Raper got it wrong but made a recovery but Langlands totally stuffed it on the 75 card. Luckily the mistake is partially obstructed by the scanlens logo. I'm still pleased with it all though and had a great day.

Thanks to the organisers

These were some of my pickups

scan0019-1.jpg

Very happy with the 16 cards set of Dynamic Duos. Almost completed 2 more 1988 sets, and plugged a few extra holes in my PC. Unfortunately in my haste this morning, forgot a few other cards I could have got signed.

Funnily, knowing these guys will struggle with my wog name (after all they are footballers, and geriatric ones at that), I spelt it out for them. STILL Raper got it wrong but made a recovery but Langlands totally stuffed it on the 75 card. Luckily the mistake is partially obstructed by the scanlens logo. I'm still pleased with it all though and had a great day.

Thanks to the organisers

oh you were behind me and my dad. you with another bloke or two?

Please guys do not post your pictures.... I couldn't get there and can't bear to see all your goodies.

Ross

Girds,
Yeah, that was me and another member of OCT who keeps a low profile + his brother. Say g'day next time. Don't let the dark 100kg 6'4" frame scare you - I don't bite................................hard!!!LOL

Girds,
Yeah, that was me and another member of OCT who keeps a low profile + his brother. Say g'day next time. Don't let the dark 100kg 6'4" frame scare you - I don't bite................................hard!!!LOL

lol i didnt know it was you until i read your post and recalled you saying to langlands il have to talk you through it its a hard one MISCHA lol

Back
Top Bottom