OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
whereiswally78
Hi Folks,

The title says it all.

I'm looking for:
  1. Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Phoenix Suns All-Stars (post-1993) especially Barkley, Amar'e, Mikal Bridges & Nash (Suns uniform only) - on-card autos, rookie cards, numbered cards / inserts.
  2. Post 1995 HOFers on-card autos
  3. The following rookie cards (players I'm speculating on ;) ) that I judge to be PSA 8 to 10 condition from good scans/photos --> Bones Hyland, Devin Vassell, Tre Mann, Ziaire Williams.
If you think I might like something that you have available, drop me a PM with the cards or players you're chasing, and I'll let you know if I have anything (I have quite a large catalogue of cards).

Cheers,

Matt

Sorry, forgot about it. Anyway..here's the pictures of the Amare I have:

Plmk what do you think mate..cheers 🤙

20220523_233348.jpg

20220523_233528.jpg

20220523_233628.jpg

20220523_233755.jpg

Hi Folks,

The title says it all.

I'm looking for:
  1. Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Phoenix Suns All-Stars (post-1993) especially Barkley, Amar'e, Mikal Bridges & Nash (Suns uniform only) - on-card autos, rookie cards, numbered cards / inserts.
  2. Post 1995 HOFers on-card autos
  3. The following rookie cards (players I'm speculating on ;) ) that I judge to be PSA 8 to 10 condition from good scans/photos --> Bones Hyland, Devin Vassell, Tre Mann, Ziaire Williams.
If you think I might like something that you have available, drop me a PM with the cards or players you're chasing, and I'll let you know if I have anything (I have quite a large catalogue of cards).

Cheers,

Matt
Hi matt
I have a Jamal Murray International ticket ice breaker panini 25/25. Would this interest you ?

Back
Top Bottom