jasonf23312

jaybird
Real Name
Jason Fearheiley
eBay User
jasonf23312
COMC User
jasonf23312
It's been atleast 3 months since I've really been on here. I've been in a huge move to a bigger house. Internet was the last thing I had on mind. I got into the house and had to do alot of construction on it. It's waay better then where I was:D. Then the holidays hit and I was even more busy. Im back now and here is what I've gotten in the last few months that were huge cards for my PC. Some of these aren't really rare but then again I haven't ever seen some of these before. I did pick up a couple nice Carr cards too.

GLAD TO BE BACK!!:D

Member's Only
SuperTeamsMembersOnly.jpg

Sign of the Time Chris Carr Auto
SignoftheTimeAUTO.jpg

One of a Kind 071/150
OneofaKind071-150.jpg

Gallery of Heroes
GalleryofHeroes-1.jpg

A Piece of History 2 Color basketball
APieceofHistory2-ColorBasketball.jpg

Refractor 104/400
Refractor104-400.jpg

Printing Plate
PrintingPlate.jpg

Authentix Jersey Auto
Authentix062-100.jpg

Feel the Game White
GameWornWHITE-1.jpg

Feel the Game Red
RedElastic.jpg

Emerald Cut 122/150
EmeraldCut122-150.jpg

Skybox Proof Sheet Cutouts:
FullProofw-YellowColorBar.jpg
FullProofw-Multi-colorbars.jpg
FullProofw-Laettner.jpg
FullProofw-Shaq.jpg

Champions of the Court Die-Cut
Die-Cut.jpg

Spectrum /250 TOUGH!
StarPowerSpectrum164-250.jpg

ZO/Pippen Mystery Finest Refractor
Refractorw-Pippen.jpg

Divisional Artifacts /250
DivisionalArtifacts100-250.jpg

Enjoy and I look forward to being apart of OZ again! Glad to see some of the regulars are still around:v:

dude that SPx Spectrum parallel is freakin sweet sweet sweet, one of the harder and more rare parallels from the 90's to pick up i reckon. and when u do find one, its usually necked pretty badly. but lookin at yours it looks coota :thumbsup:! also loved the Ball Patch ZO and the printing plate the most. i think thats the first 90's printing plate ive seen in my life :lol:. good stuff

agree with bball re the spectrum, freaking sick! player collectors know what these cards are like to land! super pickups mate! i got the pippen plate that matches ur zo! sickest zo collection around! welcome back to brah!

Good to see another mailday from you mate. I didn't think there'd be any Zo's left out there after your last batch :D

Back
Top Bottom