im after signed 1994 dynamic rugby league cards series 1,2,3 and kangaroo export quality

lateonthescene

OzCardTrader
Real Name
jason
eBay User
woozerbgoozer1971
yea if any one has any signed 1994 dynamic cards they want to sell or swap send me a list of what you have and what you want for it $ or swap i have mainly around early 90s but also 2008 centenary of league signed cards as well

yea if any one has any signed 1994 dynamic cards they want to sell or swap send me a list of what you have and what you want for it $ or swap i have mainly around early 90s but also 2008 centenary of league signed cards as well

I have these for sale.

IMG_20181005_140925.jpg

Ive got the 1994 Original folder with series 1 ,2 and 3 masters set . series Includes series 1 Gold cards x 5 , series 2 Supporters choice Cards x 10 and also the Captains choice acetate cards x 5 for series 3.. I put it on this website for $350..

Ive got the 1994 Original folder with series 1 ,2 and 3 masters set . series Includes series 1 Gold cards x 5 , series 2 Supporters choice Cards x 10 and also the Captains choice acetate cards x 5 for series 3.. I put it on this website for $350..
Hi Joshua. I have several complete sets of the 1994 series. Are they really worth $350 each? 0450343804. I would love to chat with you.

If you have a look on ebay you can compare prices. If you have the original folder with all of the card sets its worth somewhere between $299-$500 depending on condition. Hopefully when you are talking about full sets you mean all the Inserts including Dynamic duos , Hometown Heroes , Captains choice Acetate cards and Supporters choice gold cards..

I have a fw of these as below:

1994 S1: Fitler / Girdler / Sheens / Farrar / Cartwright / K Walters / Dymock / Pay
1994 S2: Freeman / Carroll
Try Machine: Chris Johns / Hancock
Ten Year: Sironen / Ettingshausen / Chris Johns / Walford
Dream Team: Sironen / Fitler / Renouf / Stuart / K Walters
Mighty Maroons: Gillmeister / S Walters
State of Origin Superstars: Sterling

Cheers
Ross

If you have a look on ebay you can compare prices. If you have the original folder with all of the card sets its worth somewhere between $299-$500 depending on condition. Hopefully when you are talking about full sets you mean all the Inserts including Dynamic duos , Hometown Heroes , Captains choice Acetate cards and Supporters choice gold cards..
Josh, those prices are for individual minor insert sets.
Mate, I would be listing all my spare sets if I thought I could get 200 for a full set.
If your saying that includes the homtowns and duos, 10 choice cards, well then 350 is around the mark.,
why then are they not selling, does everyone have them by now ?????????????????????????????????

I have the following all signed

4 x Scott Fulton
3 x David Gillespie
3 x Steve Menzies
3 x Cliff Lyons
1 x Ian Roberts
1 x Craig Hancock
1 x Geoff Toovey

I have 1994 Ricky Stuart gold signature card #/1000, and 1994s2 Mal Maniga supporters choice Signature #/1000 with the A4 coa, but no redemption card unfortunately, plus the full set of Force five Signature redemption cards (5) with redemption an coa cards +1994 Steve Renouf Masters Series Signature Card #/500 with redemption and coa cards if u r interested

I have 1994 Ricky Stuart gold signature card #/1000, and 1994s2 Mal Maniga supporters choice Signature #/1000 with the A4 coa, but no redemption card unfortunately, plus the full set of Force five Signature redemption cards (5) with redemption an coa cards +1994 Steve Renouf Masters Series Signature Card #/500 with redemption and coa cards if u r interested
give me a ring Ben.

iv got the cash and ill buy any signed card i dont have off you as long as they are reasonably priced,im after signed 1994 dynamic cards series 1,2 and 3 and 2008 centenary of league top 100 payers signed cards

iv got the cash and ill buy any signed card i dont have off you as long as they are reasonably priced,im after signed 1994 dynamic cards series 1,2 and 3 and 2008 centenary of league top 100 payers signed cards

Back
Top Bottom