if you could meet any nba player past or present , who would it be and why?

MJ because he is Air Jordan and a sporting hero of mine for as long as I can remember. I have meat a few of the Adelaide 36ers over the years Brett Wheeler several times, Brett Maher & chairman of the boards Mark Davis that presented me with a signed 36ers basketball after winning a free throw comp at Westfield Marion 19 out of 20 and you had a minute to shoot 20 free throws I missed my first atempt in & out grrr but all the others were nothing but cotton. Back in those days I would practice shooting at least 200 free throws and 50 3 pointers most days. :v:

High Fived Anderson Varejau & Vince Carter but thats not really much compared to having a mini conversation with Andrew Bogut and Pat Mills saying to me "Good Work" after I won the 3 quarter time show.

Who I'd like to meet:

NOW: John Wall or Blake Griffin because they seem like really fun guys to hang around with and apparently Blake is hilarious.

PAST: Dee Brown because he is my favorite dunk comp contestant in history :) (No Look Dunk!)

+ Rajon Rondo because I do all his moves in real basketball and 60% of the time it works all the time!

Present:

1. Brandon Roy, my fav player in the league since he was drafted in 2006.. my goal in life is to meet this guy!! hahaha.. gonna try get to the states (possibly next year to Portland) so who knows! Known to be one of the nicest players around.

2. Stephen Curry, the player i model my game after and my 2nd fav player.. be a thrill!

3. Chris Paul, just an amazing PG and seems like a real humble dude like Brandon... prob my 3rd fav player in the league also.

Past:

1. Allen Iverson (my hero growing up in high school)

2. Penny Hardaway (fav player as a kid, and grown to respect his game more over the years)

3. Reggie Miller, Come on! its Reggie!

I know a lot of people would say MJ, but from what i have heard he isnt very nice.. dude is not approachable and is very moody etc.. so screw it, if a guy doesnt want to meet his fans then i dont wanna be around him.

Others i left out:

Ray Allen
Jason Kidd
Tracy Mcgrady
Gilbert Arenas
Derrick Rose
OJ Mayo
Monta Ellis.

present: brandon roy and lebron james

past: shawn kemp, magic johnson and michael jordan

... because they are my favourite players of all time.. nuff said ;)

Back
Top Bottom