if you could meet any nba player past or present , who would it be and why?

xavierty

I WANT ALL 03/03 FLEER PLATINUM NAMEPLATE!!!!
Real Name
kristan
eBay User
xavierty
COMC User
xavierty
Hi to all the nba fans out there, as i have traveled to the usa and met many of the players and some coaches back in 1996, i was just wondering if you had the chance to meet any player past or present who would it be?:)

I'd take several... Michael Beasley, Chris "Birdman" Anderson and Josh Howard. Just imagine the 4 of us in a "That 70's show" style basement scene. :D

Not the obvious ones like jordan, johnson, chamberlain but;

Drazen Petrovic - the world only got a glimpse of him at the top level, but he would have been one of the nba best. Incredible clutch shooter and hard worker. Tragically he was taken far too early. Would love to find out what made him tick.

Chris Mullin - a bloke who was an elite shooter because he worked harder than anyone else. A crafty thinking player and obviously under rated. Seen him on ESPN and he always has so much time for people and such insight. Would love to know all about his struggles and how he overcame them.

andrew gaze because he could outdunk blake griffin

lol, my mate was working at A-mart all sports a few years back when they release the gaze shoes, and apparently only 2 people turned up to meet him. You missed your chance!

I'd meet kemp cause he was always my fav as a kid.

I'd meet Dahntay Jones, simply because he was the first auto I ever pulled. Fun times...then I googled him.

lol, my mate was working at A-mart all sports a few years back when they release the gaze shoes, and apparently only 2 people turned up to meet him. You missed your chance!
lmao

paul pierce and reggie miller cause they gots awesome life stories. larry johnson and shaq cause theyd be funny as hell.
and larry bird, cause i think hes the best ever...

Met Anthony Tolliver last year 'n that was pretty sweet :)

My fave's have been Dominique Wilkins and Kevin Garnett, but I'd probably opt for David Robinson, just because he's such a well rounded individual I think I think I could learn a lot from him, even from just a brief encounter.

....or maybe Barkley, just for a giggle :lol:

i met garrnett, in 96 along with the whole t wolves team in L.a and also staying at the same hotel was the hawks . It was so so unreal, shane heal was playing at the time and we had a great chat with him and a few of the players, i even got to chat to lenny wilkins over breaky

Met Anthony Tolliver last year 'n that was pretty sweet :)

My fave's have been Dominique Wilkins and Kevin Garnett, but I'd probably opt for David Robinson, just because he's such a well rounded individual I think I think I could learn a lot from him, even from just a brief encounter.

....or maybe Barkley, just for a giggle :lol:

Yeah, I met Tolliver while he was in Perth as well. A classmate was accommodating Anthony so he came to our class and answered questions, signed autos and everything. I'm friends with him on facebook now and we chat sometimes :)

Anyways, I would love to meet Dwight and Griffin. They both seem like nice guys and are funny ahaha from the youtube videos I've seen of them mucking around for example ;

i met garrnett, in 96 along with the whole t wolves team in L.a and also staying at the same hotel was the hawks . It was so so unreal, shane heal was playing at the time and we had a great chat with him and a few of the players, i even got to chat to lenny wilkins over breaky

this must be before Garnett started to believe he was god and before he started cursing out old ladys and little kids... haha

obviously Mr. Clyde Frazier... wonderful nba player, smooth cat and very nice man overall... would love to get a photo taken with him

It was so so unreal, shane heal was playing at the time and we had a great chat with him and a few of the players, i even got to chat to lenny wilkins over breaky

I was standing next to "the hammer" at a music festival in Brisbane recently and didn't even realise it until he was walking away to go back stage. I modeled my shooting style off him and yet I missed out on meeting him lol.

I've never met an NBA player. Leroy Loggins was probably the best player I've met from the NBL and that alone was such a buzz.

My obvious would be Jordan & Bryant (past & present), but non obvious I'd say Reggie Miller & Lamar Odom (past & present). I don't know the likelihood of it occurring, but I'll have multiple chances to meet one of those guys later this year. Don't want to ruin my chances talking about it before it happens, but here's hoping.

Back
Top Bottom