I would like a value on the following collections please.

David Dowley

OzCardTrader
Real Name
David Dowley
1993 Border's Ashes Heroes 24 cards per set. 355 cards.
1993 World Series All Stars 24 cards per set. 418 cards.
1994 Allan Border Tribute 24 cards per set. 2,093 cards.
1995 Sensational Summer Of Cricket 40 cards per set. 881 cards.
1995 Sensational Summer Of Cricket (England Team) 20 Cards per set. 609 cards.

Sorry. You never mentioned a sale. I thought you wanted a value.

Doubtful anyone will purchase cards from the mass produced 90s era, but good luck with the sale, you may get lucky

I have an Aussie rugby league redemption card from late eighties early nineties.I never sent it away to get the actual card and I think the card manufacturer went belly up in the end.Would it be worth anything at all as it would certainly be rare as everybody else would have sent there's away to get the actual card.It is hiding away in a box somewhere in storage ,but when I find it I'll put up a pic of it .

A good question here mate: what I'd say is it would definitely be worth more than nothing and if I were you I'd make sure such card is kept is a nice safe loader to prevent it from getting any second hand look.

Now to get to the point of a value, in all honesty I'd suspect it's going to be hard to find a collector who's gunner by it but what I'd suggest is to go and get card professionally graded (whenever you go for that) and then perhaps that might enhance it somehow? That's what I suggest.

Back
Top Bottom