I Want To Buy Dragonball Z Dizk/Tazo's Off You

pixie

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
G'day I have almost completed my collection and only need 7 more to complete this if anyone has these would they please sell/trade me the dizks, I'm looking for numbers 3 7 10 15 22 29 34 in the normal series and am also looking to buy fluro's and golds also interested in other items if cheap thanks for reading

hi mate,
i have all them numbers in the normal series, also have many fluros and 1 gold

If you're still interested contact me.

gday i need numbers 10,22,29 & 34 how much for them delivered? and how much for the whole lot?

Wow DBZ making a comeback :)

I have about 20 sets of commons 10 sets of Fluros and 2-3 sets of Gold
Also enough spares to sink the Titanic (but that's already been done :))

LMK what you need.

hey im interested are they free or do i buy them off of you?

i would like a full normal set, full gold set, and as many fluros as i can get please? do i pay or can i have them for free? very interested!

---------- Post added 29-03-2011 at 10:00 AM ----------

i am very intersted. one full normal set, as many gold, and as many fluro please i love them! do i pay or acn i just have them ?!? so excited

---------- Post added 29-03-2011 at 10:14 AM ----------

i am very intersted. one full normal set, as many gold, and as many fluro please i love them! do i pay or acn i just have them ?!? so excited

---------- Post added 29-03-2011 at 12:20 PM ----------

hey i am very interested in getting them off of you! do i but them or for free?

in total i have 56, this includes 21 fluros and 1 gold...
i have been offered $80 for them elsewhere, but not to sure what they are worth...

PM if you are interested?

I have #10, 22, 29 & 34 I'd be willing to sell you if you didn't end up getting them.

As well as a few other from each set.
Email or Message me if anyone is interested.

I got #37 gold perfect cell in perfect condition had it in a sleeve and toploader with perfect cell gold since I got them

Something nice and original. I am also after a set of gold. If anyone has one they no longer want. Also willing to build one if people have a few loose ones. I only have number 11.

Yeah I am chasing these too! Just need fluros and golds! Send me a pm of what you have!

Back
Top Bottom