I Need some help with these...Please

#1 Eels fan

a 1 eyed EELS supporter
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
Mighty Eels
Thanks for looking..........

As i am a real novice when it comes to the "LOST" series of cards i am asking for some help on what these are worth.....
I have been offered these and i am to come up with some sort offer to buy the lot so any input would be greatly appreciated please:D

Lost: Season 1
Missing: Oceanic 815 - M2
Numbers - N4, N8

Lost: Season 2
Autograph - A-15 L. Scott Caldwell
Captives - BL-2, BL-3
Betrayal - B-2, B-3

Lost: Seasons 1-5
Autograph - Doug Hutchison as Horace Goodspeed, Evan Handler as Dave, Mira Furlan as Danielle Rousseau (Limited), Monica Dean as Gabriela, Titus Welliver as Man in Black, William Sanderson as Oldham
ArtiFex - A1, A6, A7, A8, A11, A13, A16, A17, A18, A21, A24
Lost In Motion Lenticular - L1, L7, L8, L9
Oceanic 6 acetate - S1, S2, S4, S5, S6

Lost Archives
Autograph - Sam Anderson, Sterling Beaumon, Blake Bashof, Grant Bowler, Brett Cullen, Bruce Davidson, Kim Dickens, Andrew Divoff, M.C. Gainey, James Horan, Fredric Lehne, Tanya Ramonde, Sally Strecker, Marc Vann, Sonya Walger
ArtiFex - A28, A30, A31, A32, A33, A35

Lost Relics
Autograph - nno Kenton Duty, Adetokumboh McCormack, Bai Ling, Kimberly Joseph, John Hawkes
Relics - CC8 Jin shirt, CC16 Liam shirt, CC23 Miles t-shirt, CC28 Marshal shirt, CC29 Tom shirt

All of the Auto's apart from the Bai Ling can be picked up for $4 - $5 pretty easily. The relic cards seem to sell for a little more with the Jin probably being the pick of the lot you posted. Oceanic 6 inserts sell for anywhere between $1 and $5, all other inserts can be had for $1 and under.

All of the Auto's apart from the Bai Ling can be picked up for $4 - $5 pretty easily. The relic cards seem to sell for a little more with the Jin probably being the pick of the lot you posted. Oceanic 6 inserts sell for anywhere between $1 and $5, all other inserts can be had for $1 and under.

Thanks heaps mate appreciate it, it gives me something to work with :thumbsup:

Hi David,

I saw this thread on NSCF and wondered what your response would be. The response given by Jaames is pretty accurate. The only thing I would say is that it is fairly pointless buying single pieces from the Inkworks puzzles, because you are going to cost yourself a fortune in postage buying the remaining pieces to make the set. Better to just buy the completed puzzles. Of course, if he is going to give them away, you have nothing to lose.

Peter.

Thanks Peter, i thought the same in regards to the postage etc, he has quite a lot to offer though and he is offering the subsets for free. the final offer to him though i thought about $250 would you think thats a fair offer?

Hi David,

From the autos & relic cards alone, I reckon there is roughly $200 of value, based on around $5 each for the base autos and relics and $10 each for the ones classified as limited. Clearly you would save a fortune in postage from not buying them individually, so I guess the question is what sort of a premium are you prepared to pay for this?

There is some value in the Rittenhouse inserts, but the Inkworks inserts are basically useless bought individually. I think $250 is a pretty generous offer, as it becomes around $270 by the time you exchange currencies. Maybe start a bit lower and see what he says?

Cheers, Peter.

Hi David,

From the autos & relic cards alone, I reckon there is roughly $200 of value, based on around $5 each for the base autos and relics and $10 each for the ones classified as limited. Clearly you would save a fortune in postage from not buying them individually, so I guess the question is what sort of a premium are you prepared to pay for this?

There is some value in the Rittenhouse inserts, but the Inkworks inserts are basically useless bought individually. I think $250 is a pretty generous offer, as it becomes around $270 by the time you exchange currencies. Maybe start a bit lower and see what he says?

Cheers, Peter.

Thanks heaps Peter i really do appreciate the time. I owe you one :thumbsup:
cheers Dave

Back
Top Bottom