I have HUNDREDS of Scanlens 1975/1976 Rugby cards (Players & Checklists) I'm willing to sell.

mattcr

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
I'm from the United States, but I lived in Sydney for 3 years when I was a child. I was an avid sports cards collector here in America, so I just continued to collect when I moved to Australia. Most of the cards are in good/fair condition, I literally haven't touched them in 40 years. They have been carefully stored. I have done some research, so I have a pretty good idea of what they are worth. I look forward to hearing you, if you'd like to discuss. I've posted a few of them below :

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1450.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

Last edited:
I'm from the United States, but I lived in Sydney for 3 years when I was a child. I was an avid sports cards collector here in America, so I just continued to collect when I moved to Australia. Most of the cards are in good/fair condition, I literally haven't touched them in 40 years. They have been carefully stored. I have done extensive research, so I have a pretty good idea of what they are worth. I look forward to hearing you, if you'd like to discuss.
interested in the club logo stickers from 74 in you have any.
Dave.

Interested in the North Sydney Bears Team set depending on condition. Pics would be great!

Hi Matt interested in your 1975s , 1976s how many are there 75s = ? , 76s = ? how much are you chasing for the lot 1 sale ? could you please send me a couple of photos ? talk soon thank you.

regards Wayne

Hi Matt interested in your 1975s , 1976s how many are there 75s = ? , 76s = ? how much are you chasing for the lot 1 sale ? could you please send me a couple of photos ? talk soon thank you.

regards Wayne

Hi Wayne :) I have just over 200 cards, the majority of those being 1976's. I have around 25 of the 1975's. I also have some team checklists but not sure if they are 75 or 76. When I post a few pics you can determine that for yourself. As I mentioned,they were carefully stored for 45 years and are in pretty good condition. The 1975's are SLIGHTLY worse for the wear but still pretty good. I guess as I "matured" from age 9 to age 10 I got a little more meticulous. Before I send pics,are there any players you are particularly interested in ? I could send those pics as the examples if that's the case.

We can discuss the price, I don't have a number in mind. I have done some fairly extensive research of what certain cards are selling for on an individual basis, but obviously for the lot it would be lower than if I sold them individually. That said,I do expect to receive a fair value in return.

Thanks, Matt

Please take into consideration that photography is not a strong point of mine as you view these examples...

So Wayne if you could,let me know what you're thinking here. I have other people interested in individual cards but my preference would be to sell them as a lot. Thanks.

Hi mate Sorry about the late reply flat out with work and totally forgot i was only reminded now when msging someone. my thoughts are they are not in the best condition please but still interestred if price is right.please send me a price plus the amount of cards. ie 1975 x ? , 1976 x ? $$$ for the lot ect ect thank you.

regards Wayne

Back
Top Bottom