I got screwed with a $1 DVD i sold on ebay

DGCollectables

https://www.dgcollectables.com.au/
Real Name
Gary
eBay User
DGCollectables
Vent time! I sold the DVD Lord of War on ebay a week and payment to me and shipping to them was fine. But then i log into ebay today and discover i have negative feedback from the purchaser along the lines of "Dvd was full of ants should check before send, ants not part of description!"

I have not opened the DVD or watched it in years, and am not sure how ants got in there in the first place, but i didn't even get a message from the buyer to say that there was a problem with the purchase. Now i have 98% feedback and my first negative in years, and i never got a chance to rectify the problem with the purchase. I would have refunded the total of $4.95 including postage to the buyer if they wanted, but what am i supposed to do now with bad feedback?

Also, i sent the buyer a message saying that i would want to rectify the problem in the purchase and was hoping to remove the negative feedback if possible. I can only hope that they will reply, but in the meantime, i will bask in the infamy of being a dodgy ebay seller and watch sales take a nosedive.

No matter how hard you try gary ..you cant please them all end eventually you get a neg.
Try and get it removed but if not just move on....any1 worth dealing with will realise this !!
And for those that dont...not worth ya time anyway !!

No matter how hard you try gary ..you cant please them all end eventually you get a neg.
Try and get it removed but if not just move on....any1 worth dealing with will realise this !!
And for those that dont...not worth ya time anyway !!
Hey Steve, you are right, i won't get down on it but next time i will donate my spare dvds to charity. They can't neg you!

Even if there was ants in there, clear them out and if the dvd works fine then its no problem. No issue. People are so self entitled these days, it pisses me off.

is it possible for a buyer to reverse their feedback decision? maybe offering them a freebie of some kind? or can it not be changed?
It baffles me how some sellers seem to have 99% or 100% feedback and they are terrible sellers - makes me wonder how they avoid negatives. Like the guy who sells fake jordan rookies over and over and is still on 99%.

is it possible for a buyer to reverse their feedback decision? maybe offering them a freebie of some kind? or can it not be changed?
It baffles me how some sellers seem to have 99% or 100% feedback and they are terrible sellers - makes me wonder how they avoid negatives. Like the guy who sells fake jordan rookies over and over and is still on 99%.

You can ask the buyer to reverse the neg especially if you offer a refund. I left a neg for a seller and he contacted me to reverse if he offered a full refund which i accepted.

Ask the buyer if u refund him the full amount would he agree to Revise the feedback.
If he states yes then u can send a request which he can change the feedback to positive and will take away the negative from ur score.

U can access this when u select ur feedback and right at the bottom in feedback forum etc

Hope it helps

You can have neg feedback removed because is their is a problem their is a duty of care by the customer to contact you ebay can check that and if you have not had any problems in the past they will do that,when they do that block him straight away you dont need to deal with clowns.
Ebay can check if they have tried to contact you as they are suppose to follow the correct process to do that.

Back
Top Bottom