i am looking at buying the following 1999 single cards signed

bomberfranc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Franc
Over the years i have been collecting the 1999 select AFL cards

Many of these i have got signed myself at games and functions but am sending a message out to all collectors that if you have the following cards signed i am interested in purchasing them:

Wayne Carey

Andrew Schauble

Paul Kelly

Tony Lockett

Greg Stafford

michael o'loughlin

Daryn Creswell

Wayne Schwass

Andrew Dunkley

Matthew Nicks

Troy Luff

John Stevens

Dale Lewis

Jason Saddington

Jason Norrish

Adrian Fletcher

Shane Parker

Mark Gale

Craig Callaghan

Brad Dodd

Dale Kickett

Tony Modra

Justin Longmuir

If you have any of these cards signed and willing to sell please email me with a picture and price to [email protected]

Cheers

I reckon my brother would just about have all of those in his PC I know he won't part with them but I am sure he has a lot of doubles, will be seeing him in 2 weeks (he lives a fair way away) I will send him an email with your list.

Cheers Mate that would be greatly appreciated if you could send the list past your brother Cheers :)

hey mate, you may know but....

Dale Lewis does brekky radio on MMM in Adelaide, maybe if you get his unsigned card, maybe send to him via the station he might sign for you???
Mathew Nicks works for Port Adelaide as a development coach, maybe send an unsigned card via the club to sign.
I reckon Tony Modra plays footy for Encounter Bay FC in South Aust still.

hi went to visit my brother and the news is not good, in his doubles he had 4 of the player signed cards you wanted but not from the 1999 series. of the 1999 series he did have 3 you were after but they formed part of his signed set and would not part with them. Sorry I couldn't help.

Thanks for checking for me mate greatly appreciated :) i am sure i will eventually come across them

hey mate i have the following cards signed from 1999
i have a
michael martyn signed card
Anthony Stevens All Australian Card Signed
Glenn Archer All Australian Card Signed
David King All Australian Card Signed
Brent Harvey Young Gun Insert Signed

lmk mate

Hey Mate thanks for that but i already have all those cards - the only kangaroos card i am missing is Wayne Carey and the only ones chasing are the ones that i have listed if you have any on the listed send me an email with a price thanks

Hi All if looking at my list Wayne Carey Andrew Schauble and Greg Stafford have been purchased

Thanks

Franc

Back
Top Bottom