Hypothetical Question

personally legends cos i collect old school but im sure 90% of other people would choose exquisite. if youve got boxes of legends i might be interested in buying one. how much would you sell one for?

like Mavs said being 00-01 id go Exquisite just becaues the rookie crop of 00-01 sucked!! (Kmart, Darius Miles, Stro Swift etc)

Probably the Exquisite (Bogut), although if the Legends products is like any of those other releases, like GOTG & UD Old School stuff, then maybe the 3 boxes.

If the 00/01 UD Legends is just like normal draft class release, definitely the Exquisite.

The Legends set is from 01/02 I think....not 00/01.
The cards look like this (well the GU'd ones do anyway!!)

mjlb-j.jpg

The GU's fall 1:23 and the one above has a BV of $400. And not forgetting the great autos you can get in this set.

The link to the thread I stole this pic off is -
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=8803&highlight=legends+jersey

mjlb-j.jpg

Exquisite for me. Not because of my obsession with the stuff, but because the UD Legends can be very hit and miss, and if you were to pay the same price for the both, you are more likely to stike out with the legends.

Ersk

The Legends set is from 01/02 I think....not 00/01.
The cards look like this (well the GU'd ones do anyway!!)

mjlb-j.jpg

The GU's fall 1:23 and the one above has a BV of $400. And not forgetting the great autos you can get in this set.

The link to the thread I stole this pic off is -
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=8803&highlight=legends+jersey

theres been 3 sets of legends actually:

00/01 had these legendary sigs:

schayesauto.jpg

01/02 (my personal fave) had these:

sharmanauto.jpg

and 03/04 legends:

gervinauto.jpg

Here endeth the lesson...:)

Yeah JEZ beckett has listed them there 00/01 not 01/02 wrong which is a bitch for me trying to collect all the jerseys.

MavsMan©
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream34
Ledgends if I had to choose

If you didnt have a choice? Exquisite?

Mind you, my decision is based on not knowing whats in the Legends, and the fact that I'd never get to bust Exquisite any other time....

Scotty, I'd only go for Exquisite if they were for an investment. In other words if I had to buy to break em' I'd go Legends (the set I'm collecting)for that reason(sick design), but if they weren't to break I'd go Exquisite and sit on them and then sell em'

Back
Top Bottom