Hypothetical question: I've just won 5K at the track. Which Luka's do I buy?

1stBowman

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
COMC User
1stBowman
2 x Silver Prizm and 3 x Holo Optic?

There seems to be a growing consensus that he is having a better 2nd year than LeBron had...and he's more skilled than LeBron was in his 2nd year.

Congrats! And good work investing in Luka instead of back into the track :D

I don't think you can really go wrong, the more silvers the better but I'm a massive fan of the Blue Prizm, which is what I'd drop my cash on.
I think those prices are even getting out of that budget range though.

Just realised it was a hypothetical :x3:

Was really looking forward to seeing an actual purchase picture as a follow up. Damn.

Sorry mate. When I saw your post I realised I probably should have made it clearer by stating: "you win 5K at the track, blah, blah".

Hopefully your congrats will be in order following my bludgeoning of bookmakers on Magic Millions day at the Gold Coast( a race date that has been kind in the past) this coming Saturday.

Last edited:
Now that I've secured what will (hopefully) be the best fixed odds available I can do the 'drop the veil'. No.6 in race 7 at the Gold Coast. Absolute moral @$16.

I'm going to start making some space for the incoming Luka's.

Looks like I took unders on the fixed odds ($18). Fixed now @$19, Tote showing $22 and drifting * lets out sigh.

Double down on the Tote. That's the way.

If this horse wins( how could it possibly not) I might have to change the title to which products do I bust, and how much of it?

Answer: a case of Prizm....of course.

Good luck to all the fine folk on here who gamble on horses and trading cards.

While I'm at it. Gold Coast Race 6, number 8. Profit is the name Profit is the game. G.Boss on board. Took the $18 last night now into $14. Can't lose! I repeat: Can Not Lose!

Last edited:
That went well. I could be busting 2 retail Prizm boxes now if I hadn't pulled the whip and the form guide out today.

4th is where my horse runs when I back it Each Way. When I back them to Win they run second.

I'm going to rename the thread: I've just won 5K by not gambling on the horses for 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom