Hurstville Collector,s Fair

There is a proposal to pull the pavillon down for developement of more retirement units.The last show was supposed to be the November show,but now there is one more in February.The word now is after Feburary show,they are looking at somewhere around the Windser/Richmond area.Who know whats going on.I can,t seem to get a straight answer from those who run this show.:mad:

There is a proposal to pull the pavillon down for developement of more retirement units.The last show was supposed to be the November show,but now there is one more in February.The word now is after Feburary show,they are looking at somewhere around the Windser/Richmond area.Who know whats going on.I can,t seem to get a straight answer from those who run this show.:mad:
Ahh that’s no good
I had no idea about this
Is Richmond more towards the city?

There is a another place at Liverpool called the Whitlam Center which was thrown in as a possibility,but the rent was too much.

Yes.Last one on the 23rd February.Now the lastest news is that the following show will be at a basketball stadium in the Cranebrook area.

If the other show goes ahead at Cranebrooke,thats not far from Penrith.Its actually bigger than Panthers as there are different area,s to display everything.

The next Hurstville show is 23rd February,the same day as the last Collectormania show at Panthers.

Will be pulling double duty

Not as much selection as it will be in Penrith, but basketball and NRL boxes and packs will be here as well as more non sport cards and pop culture items.

The next one says its on the 27th December.There was only one card dealer last show.Previous shows Sonny has been there with his sports cards.I don,t know who will be there in December.

I'd be looking to make my way to my first one of these in December. Also wondering if there will be card dealers there?
If Sonny goes he has a great variety of sport cards as well as non sport.Also Les/wests1952 who is a Ozcard member also sells cards there.He also has sport and non sport.☺

Back
Top Bottom