Hurstville Collector,s Fair

Paul_Ambrey

OzCardTrader
Real Name
PAul
There is a proposal to pull the pavillon down for developement of more retirement units.The last show was supposed to be the November show,but now there is one more in February.The word now is after Feburary show,they are looking at somewhere around the Windser/Richmond area.Who know whats going on.I can,t seem to get a straight answer from those who run this show.:mad:

Mabbs95

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jacob
eBay User
Footballfanatic95
There is a proposal to pull the pavillon down for developement of more retirement units.The last show was supposed to be the November show,but now there is one more in February.The word now is after Feburary show,they are looking at somewhere around the Windser/Richmond area.Who know whats going on.I can,t seem to get a straight answer from those who run this show.:mad:
Ahh that’s no good
I had no idea about this
Is Richmond more towards the city?

Paul_Ambrey

OzCardTrader
Real Name
PAul
Yes.Last one on the 23rd February.Now the lastest news is that the following show will be at a basketball stadium in the Cranebrook area.

Mabbs95

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jacob
eBay User
Footballfanatic95
Yes.Last one on the 23rd February.Now the lastest news is that the following show will be at a basketball stadium in the Cranebrook area.
If you don’t mind could you keep us in the loop as to where the next one will be and when as I live in Tamworth and have to travel up

Paul_Ambrey

OzCardTrader
Real Name
PAul
If the other show goes ahead at Cranebrooke,thats not far from Penrith.Its actually bigger than Panthers as there are different area,s to display everything.

TCAC

TCAC
Real Name
Sonny
eBay User
tcac_1of1
The next Hurstville show is 23rd February,the same day as the last Collectormania show at Panthers.
Will be pulling double duty

Not as much selection as it will be in Penrith, but basketball and NRL boxes and packs will be here as well as more non sport cards and pop culture items.

Top Bottom