HUGE Thankyou!

ozballer23

#1 J.R. Smith Collector
Real Name
Norm
It's Norm here, I'm back (for a short period of time) and not sure where to start!

My lil' bro jul's brought in a few packages for me into hospital this morning, and I nearly ended up in ICU again! :woot: You guys are way to much!!!!! This is the most awesome gesture ever! :thumbsup: A special thanks to Al and Matt for organising a lot of this, you guys rock.

I cant say anything more than a massive thankyou for the gifts, well wishes and support! I'm not sure how much jul's has told you, but the cancer became a problem again, and has left me with a nice 3cm x 2cm (about 20 stitches) scar on my back (pics coming soon for those with a strong stomach :p) They took another nice chunk outta me, at this rate there won't be much left of me!

I have to apologise to all those I had trades with, unfortantely I didn't plan any of this and am deeply sorry about the timing. Whilst being under the knife, the house got sold at the same time, unfortunately needed the $ to help pay for all the expenses.

I've been arguing with the nurses/doctors for the last few days to allow me to use my laptop, finally they've caved in and let me use it this morning for a lil bit. I'll be hopping on and off for a couple of more weeks before I'm back home! I'm hoping to be out of here within a couple of weeks, kinda getting sick of this room and bed. I've lost all thats happening with the outside world so please fill me in!

Thaks again guys, I can't say it enough, it's always good to know you have mates that are looking out for you!

Glad to hear from you Norm - let me be the first one on here to tell you Hawks have sealed a finals berth and with a win over Sydney will finish 4th (higher if Eagles or Power lose but I actually rather they don't) for an awesome match up with Geelong :)

As for anything else - I've been too wrapped in the Hawks to notice ;)

Glad to hear from you Norm - let me be the first one on here to tell you Hawks have sealed a finals berth and with a win over Sydney will finish 4th (higher if Eagles or Power lose but I actually rather they don't) for an awesome match up with Geelong :)

As for anything else - I've been too wrapped in the Hawks to notice ;)

Thats awesome news AJ! I'd love to see our boys play the first final in melb against the cats! I also heard that 3/4 of the boston team now plays for Minny? :blink::blink:

Thats awesome news AJ! I'd love to see our boys play the first final in melb against the cats! I also heard that 3/4 of the boston team now plays for Minny? :blink::blink:

LOL Yeah as my sig points out - new players for me to collect - if I was actually being active in collecting that was.... It's a new start for Minny and well... the jury is out... I am embracing the guys simply because is Linn puts it I'm a Super Wolves fan lol

LOL Yeah as my sig points out - new players for me to collect - if I was actually being active in collecting that was.... It's a new start for Minny and well... the jury is out... I am embracing the guys simply because is Linn puts it I'm a Super Wolves fan lol

All of a sudden Boston looks like a playoff potential team, hope KG can finally get a ring!

Nope - but our club has been caught up in an illicit drug scandal - but thanks to an injunction we dunno the high profile player names....

There's always somethin.... :rolleyes: Hopefully that will blow over and wont effect our finals preparation.

Thanks scott and linn!

Good to hear you're recovering well. Do whatever the hell you want in there mate, or tell the nurses we'll organise to send some enforcers in for ya ;) lol.

Norm,
glad to see you back here and I hope its smooth sailing from here on in.
Take it easy and hope you get out of hospital really soon!

Cheers
Matt

Glad to hear your on the improvement, Norm. Great that the Doctor's/Nurses caved and let you use your Computer so you can check up what's happening outside your hospital room.

Look forward to seeing you back in here permanently...

Back
Top Bottom