Huge collection of movie cards to get rid of

Krohny

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin krohn
Hi to all.
I was a eBay trader, dealing mostly in movie trading cards. I have a very large amount just sitting around doing nothing which I am hoping to be able to get rid of.
Collection includes: printing plates, sketches, autos, pieceworks, autographed pieceworks, uncut sheets, insert sets and base sets and parallel base sets. Also have binders for a lot of sets. Some master sets. Some very rare cards from a vast range of movie trading card sets. If anyone is interested, or chasing specific cards let me know.
I have cards from Star Wars, lotr, scorpion king, wizard of oz, ghost whisperer, dexter, marvel masterpieces, and a whole lot more. Just too much to list.

Hi to all.
I was a eBay trader, dealing mostly in movie trading cards. I have a very large amount just sitting around doing nothing which I am hoping to be able to get rid of.
Collection includes: printing plates, sketches, autos, pieceworks, autographed pieceworks, uncut sheets, insert sets and base sets and parallel base sets. Also have binders for a lot of sets. Some master sets. Some very rare cards from a vast range of movie trading card sets. If anyone is interested, or chasing specific cards let me know.
I have cards from Star Wars, lotr, scorpion king, wizard of oz, ghost whisperer, dexter, marvel masterpieces, and a whole lot more. Just too much to list.
I collect uncut sheets. Do you still have any

Yeah I have a couple. One is scorpion king and also have alien vs predator requiem I believe. I can dig them out and let you know if you are interested.

Curious about your LOTR products. If you could give some more detail / pricing please.
Hey. Can’t remember everything but I know I have insert sets and sketch cards. Not sure what sets though. Have been in storage for a while. Will go through what I have and give you a full list over within the next few days.

I collect uncut sheets. Do you still have any
Hey. Not sure if you got the other message. And yeah I have at least two. Scorpion king and alien vs predator requiem. There may be more which I will look into. Let you know if any others if I find them.

Hey. Not sure if you got the other message. And yeah I have at least two. Scorpion king and alien vs predator requiem. There may be more which I will look into. Let you know if any others if I find them.
I’m new at this site. I assume Americans are allowed to use it. I’m mostly interested in vintage sheets (the older the better), Marvel or Star Wars sheets

I believe anyone can use this site. I am pretty new myself. I will have a look and see what I have and get back to you.

Hey. Can’t remember everything but I know I have insert sets and sketch cards. Not sure what sets though. Have been in storage for a while. Will go through what I have and give you a full list over within the next few days.
Hey. Finally got around to seeing what I have left. I have:
Rotk foil set of 10
Two towers foil set of 10
Rotk bonus foil set of 2
Masterpieces foil art set of 9
Masterpieces 2 foil art set of 9
Masterpieces etched art set of 6
Also have the sketch cards I have provided a photo of. The first lot which has more is from masterpieces set. The second lot is from masterpieces 2. In the second lot there is also a 1 off card. Can’t remeber what it is but I think it is a box loader. If there is anything you are interested in then let me know and we can work it out from there.

I’m new at this site. I assume Americans are allowed to use it. I’m mostly interested in vintage sheets (the older the better), Marvel or Star Wars sheets
Hey. Only have a few uncut sheets. I have:
Mummy returns- legend of scorpion king
Scorpion king-future king /500
Alien vs predator-survival of the fiercest /199
And an older Youngblood prism foil set.

Hey. Finally got around to seeing what I have left. I have:
Rotk foil set of 10
Two towers foil set of 10
Rotk bonus foil set of 2
Masterpieces foil art set of 9
Masterpieces 2 foil art set of 9
Masterpieces etched art set of 6
Also have the sketch cards I have provided a photo of. The first lot which has more is from masterpieces set. The second lot is from masterpieces 2. In the second lot there is also a 1 off card. Can’t remeber what it is but I think it is a box loader. If there is anything you are interested in then let me know and we can work it out from there.

9CC93345-1A6D-4C40-A2F2-EE37DA321790.jpeg

B01E278E-A6A8-4148-B4CF-6D4B08DC7553.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom