Huge collection of movie cards to get rid of

Krohny

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin krohn
Hi to all.
I was a eBay trader, dealing mostly in movie trading cards. I have a very large amount just sitting around doing nothing which I am hoping to be able to get rid of.
Collection includes: printing plates, sketches, autos, pieceworks, autographed pieceworks, uncut sheets, insert sets and base sets and parallel base sets. Also have binders for a lot of sets. Some master sets. Some very rare cards from a vast range of movie trading card sets. If anyone is interested, or chasing specific cards let me know.
I have cards from Star Wars, lotr, scorpion king, wizard of oz, ghost whisperer, dexter, marvel masterpieces, and a whole lot more. Just too much to list.

Pdxsheets

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jeff
eBay User
Pdxsheets
Hi to all.
I was a eBay trader, dealing mostly in movie trading cards. I have a very large amount just sitting around doing nothing which I am hoping to be able to get rid of.
Collection includes: printing plates, sketches, autos, pieceworks, autographed pieceworks, uncut sheets, insert sets and base sets and parallel base sets. Also have binders for a lot of sets. Some master sets. Some very rare cards from a vast range of movie trading card sets. If anyone is interested, or chasing specific cards let me know.
I have cards from Star Wars, lotr, scorpion king, wizard of oz, ghost whisperer, dexter, marvel masterpieces, and a whole lot more. Just too much to list.
I collect uncut sheets. Do you still have any

Krohny

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin krohn
Yeah I have a couple. One is scorpion king and also have alien vs predator requiem I believe. I can dig them out and let you know if you are interested.

Krohny

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin krohn
Curious about your LOTR products. If you could give some more detail / pricing please.
Hey. Can’t remember everything but I know I have insert sets and sketch cards. Not sure what sets though. Have been in storage for a while. Will go through what I have and give you a full list over within the next few days.

Krohny

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin krohn
I collect uncut sheets. Do you still have any
Hey. Not sure if you got the other message. And yeah I have at least two. Scorpion king and alien vs predator requiem. There may be more which I will look into. Let you know if any others if I find them.

Pdxsheets

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jeff
eBay User
Pdxsheets
Hey. Not sure if you got the other message. And yeah I have at least two. Scorpion king and alien vs predator requiem. There may be more which I will look into. Let you know if any others if I find them.
I’m new at this site. I assume Americans are allowed to use it. I’m mostly interested in vintage sheets (the older the better), Marvel or Star Wars sheets

Krohny

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin krohn
I believe anyone can use this site. I am pretty new myself. I will have a look and see what I have and get back to you.

Krohny

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin krohn
Hey. Can’t remember everything but I know I have insert sets and sketch cards. Not sure what sets though. Have been in storage for a while. Will go through what I have and give you a full list over within the next few days.
Hey. Finally got around to seeing what I have left. I have:
Rotk foil set of 10
Two towers foil set of 10
Rotk bonus foil set of 2
Masterpieces foil art set of 9
Masterpieces 2 foil art set of 9
Masterpieces etched art set of 6
Also have the sketch cards I have provided a photo of. The first lot which has more is from masterpieces set. The second lot is from masterpieces 2. In the second lot there is also a 1 off card. Can’t remeber what it is but I think it is a box loader. If there is anything you are interested in then let me know and we can work it out from there.

Krohny

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin krohn
I’m new at this site. I assume Americans are allowed to use it. I’m mostly interested in vintage sheets (the older the better), Marvel or Star Wars sheets
Hey. Only have a few uncut sheets. I have:
Mummy returns- legend of scorpion king
Scorpion king-future king /500
Alien vs predator-survival of the fiercest /199
And an older Youngblood prism foil set.

Krohny

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin krohn
Hey. Finally got around to seeing what I have left. I have:
Rotk foil set of 10
Two towers foil set of 10
Rotk bonus foil set of 2
Masterpieces foil art set of 9
Masterpieces 2 foil art set of 9
Masterpieces etched art set of 6
Also have the sketch cards I have provided a photo of. The first lot which has more is from masterpieces set. The second lot is from masterpieces 2. In the second lot there is also a 1 off card. Can’t remeber what it is but I think it is a box loader. If there is anything you are interested in then let me know and we can work it out from there.
9CC93345-1A6D-4C40-A2F2-EE37DA321790.jpeg

B01E278E-A6A8-4148-B4CF-6D4B08DC7553.jpeg

Top Bottom